Get around meanings in Urdu
Get around meanings in Urdu is قریب رہو Get around in Urdu. More meanings of get around, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Get around Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Get around.
- (verb) : be released or become known; of news
- (verb) : avoid something unpleasant or laborious
- (verb) : move around; move from place to place
- (verb) : be a social swinger; socialize a lot
What are the meanings of Get around in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Get around in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Get around in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Get around or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Get around synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Get around. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Get around in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Get around in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Get around with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by get around?
Whats the definition of get around?
Definition of the get around are
- be released or become known; of news
- avoid something unpleasant or laborious
- move around; move from place to place
- be a social swinger; socialize a lot
What are the quotes with word get around?
Here are the quotes with the word get around in them
- Architecture and building is about how you get around the obstacles that are presented to you. That sometimes determines how successful you'll be: How good are you at going around obstacles? — Jeremy Renner
- Every business and every product has risks. You can't get around it. — Lee Iacocca
- What Paris has done right is to make it awful to get around by car and awfully easy to get around by public transportation or by bike. — Serge Schmemann
- I get around OK with a toolbox. As a kid, I picked up skills following my dad through the oil fields of Oklahoma and West Texas. My wife Janine is hard to impress, but she does think it's cool when I fix things around the house. — Ronnie Dunn