Get at meanings in Urdu
Get at meanings in Urdu is پر قابو پانا، پکڑ لینا Get at in Urdu. More meanings of get at, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Get at Definitions
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Get at.
- (verb) : reach or gain access to
- (verb) : cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations
- (verb) : influence by corruption
You're not going to say anything about me that I'm not going to say about myself. There's so many things that I think about myself if someone really wanted to get at me, they could say this and this and this. So I'm going to say it before they can. It's the best policy for me.
What are the meanings of Get at in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Get at in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Get at in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Get at or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Get at synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Get at. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Get at in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Get at in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Get at with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by get at?
پر قابو پانا، پکڑ لینا
Whats the definition of get at?
Definition of the get at are
- reach or gain access to
- cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations
- influence by corruption
What are the quotes with word get at?
Here are the quotes with the word get at in them
- The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. — Ulysses S. Grant
- I like to embrace natural beauty. I try to get at least 8 hours of sleep, drinking a lot of water and exercising. — Tia Mowry
- You're not going to say anything about me that I'm not going to say about myself. There's so many things that I think about myself if someone really wanted to get at me, they could say this and this and this. So I'm going to say it before they can. It's the best policy for me. — Eminem
- Web users ultimately want to get at data quickly and easily. They don't care as much about attractive sites and pretty design. — Tim Berners Lee