Get into meanings in Urdu
Get into meanings in Urdu is میں داخل Get into in Urdu. More meanings of get into, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Get into Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Get into.
- (verb) : to come or go into
- (verb) : put clothing on one's body
- (verb) : familiarize oneself thoroughly with
- (verb) : get involved in or with
- (verb) : secure a place in a college, university, etc.
In my early 20s I was so miserable doing construction, I wanted something that paid money. I liked nice stuff. I liked cars and architecture, and things that cost money. I wanted to not swing a hammer, and make money... and not do stuff that was dirty. I attempted to get into comedy. I started to do stand-up, but I wasn't very good at it.
More words from Urdu related to Get into
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Get into meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Get into in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Get into
What are the meanings of Get into in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Get into in Urdu is میں داخل. To understand how would you translate the word Get into in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Get into or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Get into synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Get into. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Get into in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Get into in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Get into with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by get into?
Meaning of get into is میں داخل
Whats the definition of get into?
Definition of the get into are
- to come or go into
- put clothing on one's body
- familiarize oneself thoroughly with
- get involved in or with
- secure a place in a college, university, etc.
What is the synonym of get into?
Synonym of word get into are ushering in, lodge in, teem in
What are the idioms with the word get into?
Here are the idioms with the word get into in them.
- If all get into the palanquin who would be the bearers
- Many get into a dispute well that cannot get out well
- To get into a habit
- To get into a scrape
- To get out of one mine to get into another
What are the idioms related to get into?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word get into.
- Gate crasher
- Initiation fee
What are the quotes with word get into?
Here are the quotes with the word get into in them
- When I get into bed at night, I hope I don't get into it alone! — Calvin Klein
- In my early 20s I was so miserable doing construction, I wanted something that paid money. I liked nice stuff. I liked cars and architecture, and things that cost money. I wanted to not swing a hammer, and make money... and not do stuff that was dirty. I attempted to get into comedy. I started to do stand-up, but I wasn't very good at it. — Adam Carolla
- I thought it might be a good move to get into a beauty contest so I tried for Miss Pennsylvania and won. I think that helped me get noticed, at least by the people of Pennsylvania. — Sharon Stone
- I don't want to get into the 'who's a hostage-taker' discussion here, but what is the estate tax? It's a double tax on death. Economists will tell you that it's really not a tax that soaks the rich, but it's a tax on capital that deprives business investment and therefore job creation. — Paul Ryan