Get over meanings in Urdu
Get over meanings in Urdu is زیادہ حاصل Get over in Urdu. More meanings of get over, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Get over Definitions
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Get over.
- (verb) : get on top of; deal with successfully
- (verb) : improve in health
- (verb) : to bring (a necessary but unpleasant task) to an end
Idiom with the word Get over in it
What are the meanings of Get over in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Get over in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Get over in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Get over or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Get over synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Get over. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Get over in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Get over in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Get over with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by get over?
Whats the definition of get over?
Definition of the get over are
- get on top of; deal with successfully
- improve in health
- to bring (a necessary but unpleasant task) to an end
What are the idioms with the word get over?
Here are the idioms with the word get over in them.
- He that stays in the valley shall never get over the hill
What are the quotes with word get over?
Here are the quotes with the word get over in them
- I had used eclectic therapy and behavior therapy on myself at the age of 19 to get over my fear of public speaking and of approaching young women in public. — Albert Ellis
- Get mad, then get over it. — Colin Powell
- What breadth, what beauty and power of human nature and development there must be in a woman to get over all the palisades, all the fences, within which she is held captive! — Alexander Herzen
- I think it can be fun to be single and date-like when you don't want a relationship. Or when you've just gotten out of a relationship, and, after get over the initial shock, your thinking, Hey, it's kind of cool being single. — Breckin Meyer