Get to meanings in Urdu
Get to meanings in Urdu is پکڑو Get to in Urdu. More meanings of get to, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Get to Definitions
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Get to.
- (verb) : cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations
- (verb) : arrive at the point of
- (verb) : reach a goal
I'm well past the age where I'm acceptable. You get to a certain age and you are forbidden access. You're not going to get the kind of coverage that you would like in music magazines, you're not going to get played on radio and you're not going to get played on television. I have to survive on word of mouth.
More words from Urdu related to Get to
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Get to meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Get to in it
What are the meanings of Get to in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Get to in Urdu is پکڑو - Pakro. To understand how would you translate the word Get to in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Get to or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Get to synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Get to. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Get to in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Get to in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Get to with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by get to?
Meaning of get to is پکڑو - Pakro
Whats the definition of get to?
Definition of the get to are
- cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations
- arrive at the point of
- reach a goal
What is the synonym of get to?
Synonym of word get to are by catch, hold over, hold off, catch on, take hold, hold out, catch out, take hold of
What are the idioms with the word get to?
Here are the idioms with the word get to in them.
- Can you tell me how to get to a place
- He will never get to heaven who desires to go thither alone
What are the quotes with word get to?
Here are the quotes with the word get to in them
- I'm well past the age where I'm acceptable. You get to a certain age and you are forbidden access. You're not going to get the kind of coverage that you would like in music magazines, you're not going to get played on radio and you're not going to get played on television. I have to survive on word of mouth. — David Bowie
- You get to a certain age where you prepare yourself for happiness. Sometimes you never remember to actually get happy. — John Mayer
- It seems that when you get to a certain age you almost give yourself permission to misbehave and say what you think. People allow it, with very old people. — Julie Walters
- When you get to my age life seems little more than one long march to and from the lavatory. — A.C.Benson