Ghosts meanings in Urdu
Ghosts meanings in Urdu is بھوت Ghosts in Urdu. More meanings of ghosts, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Largely this is a class thing - writers tend to be cosseted little middle-class kiddies who think that the world owes them a royalty cheque. But just doing it - being in your room for years on end, locked in your head, alone with invented ghosts - it weakens and softens the body. And I know I can't just live in my head.
More words from Urdu related to Ghosts
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ghosts meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Ghosts
What are the meanings of Ghosts in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ghosts in Urdu is بھوت - bhuut. To understand how would you translate the word Ghosts in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ghosts or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ghosts synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ghosts. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ghosts in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ghosts in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ghosts with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ghosts?
Meaning of ghosts is بھوت - bhuut
Whats the definition of ghosts?
Definition of the ghosts are
What is the synonym of ghosts?
Synonym of word ghosts are phantoms, revenant, ghosting, lemures, fetch, ghosted, ghastly, apparition, spook, ghosty
What are the idioms related to ghosts?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ghosts.
- A sharp good for a stubborn ass
- Hunger is the instructor of money
- Suspicions raise hobgoblins in the dark
- The raised stick always makes the dog obey
- To the timorous the air is filled with demons
What are the quotes with word ghosts?
Here are the quotes with the word ghosts in them
- Largely this is a class thing - writers tend to be cosseted little middle-class kiddies who think that the world owes them a royalty cheque. But just doing it - being in your room for years on end, locked in your head, alone with invented ghosts - it weakens and softens the body. And I know I can't just live in my head. — Tony Parsons
- The stones themselves are thick with history, and those cats that dash through the alleyways must surely be the ghosts of the famous dead in feline disguise. — Erica Jong
- A cheerful frame of mind, reinforced by relaxation... is the medicine that puts all ghosts of fear on the run. — George Matthew Adams
- I've got quite a vivid imagination and I'm easily overwhelmed by sensations and things that are beautiful or scary. I don't think I've ever seen a ghost - I think I'm probably haunted by my own ghosts than real ones. — Florence Welch