Giddy meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Giddy.
- (adjective satellite) : having or causing a whirling sensation; liable to falling
- (adjective satellite) : lacking seriousness; given to frivolity
More words from Urdu related to Giddy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Giddy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Giddy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Giddy in Urdu are ڈگمگ - dag mag and سبک سر - subuk sar. To understand how would you translate the word Giddy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Giddy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Giddy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Giddy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Giddy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Giddy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Giddy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by giddy?
Meanings of giddy are ڈگمگ - dag mag and سبک سر - subuk sar
Whats the definition of giddy?
Definition of the giddy are
- having or causing a whirling sensation; liable to falling
- lacking seriousness; given to frivolity
What is the synonym of giddy?
Synonym of word giddy are wankle, unsteady, trembling, totty, skittish, quivering, dizzy, tipsy, mean, contemptible
What are the idioms with the word giddy?
Here are the idioms with the word giddy in them.
- He that is giddy thinks the world turns
What are the quotes with word giddy?
Here are the quotes with the word giddy in them
- I feel very giddy with the idea of making my imagination take form and being able to put on a show where people leave feeling like they've experienced something. — Carly Rae Jepsen
- I've been on Prozac for 12 years and I'm off it now. I know what it feels like to be excited and sad again. I haven't felt like this in 12 years I'm like a giddy little kid. — Jonathan Davis