Gift meanings in Urdu
Gift meanings in Urdu are نذرانہ, انعام, عطا, آرپن, پُن, دان, نذر, بخشش, ہبہ, نشانی, پیشکش, عطیہ, دین, تجربہ, خیرات, عنایت, نعمت, تحفہ, رشوت, سوغات, نیاز Gift in Urdu. More meanings of gift, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
نذرانہ انعام عطا آرپن پُن دان نذر بخشش ہبہ نشانی پیشکش عطیہ دین تجربہ خیرات عنایت نعمت تحفہ رشوت سوغات نیاز
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Gift.
- (verb) : give qualities or abilities to
- (noun) : something acquired without compensation
- (noun) : the act of giving
- (verb) : give as a present; make a gift of
- (noun) : natural abilities or qualities
I happen to be interested in watching a face age. I like faces of women aging so it makes me personally quite sad. That's a beautiful gift from God. If people don't want to see that anymore then I won't be in anymore movies.
Benevolence alone will not make a teacher, nor will learning alone do it. The gift of teaching is a peculiar talent, and implies a need and a craving in the teacher himself.
More words related to the meanings of Gift
More words from Urdu related to Gift
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gift meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پاداشانعامی خدمتاشاعتنعمتِ خدادادنجاتایمانظریات کا نظامبخشش دینارحمدامہواخراجکسوٹیمہربانیلتاڑبچےتسکینناکتعظیم کے لئے ٹوپی اتارنايَقِيناعراب دینازبوںاحترامفرماناترک کرناامیدعطیہٴ حسنہانتخاب کرنالحاظ مروتمنتخب کرناشرمانینیاؤجاری کرنامنہ بھرائیمجرائیشرط یا داٴو کی رقمقدردرسپیشکشسخاوتخوبیپرکھپاس داری کرنانقشتعارف کراناراحتفرمانخرمفِيس ...
Idioms with the word Gift in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Gift
What are the meanings of Gift in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gift in Urdu are عطیہ - atiyah, نعمت - nemat, نیاز - neyaaz, نذر - nazar, نشانی - nishaani, عنایت - enaayat, عطا - ata, بخشش - bakhshish, تجربہ - tajribah, نذرانہ - Nazrana, رشوت - rishwat, انعام - enaam, تحفہ - tohfah, ہبہ - hibah, دین - diin, پیشکش - peysh kash, خیرات - khaeraat and سوغات - saughaat. To understand how would you translate the word Gift in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gift or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gift synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gift. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gift in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gift in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gift with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gift?
Meanings of gift are عطیہ - atiyah, نعمت - nemat, نیاز - neyaaz, نذر - nazar, نشانی - nishaani, عنایت - enaayat, عطا - ata, بخشش - bakhshish, تجربہ - tajribah, نذرانہ - Nazrana, رشوت - rishwat, انعام - enaam, تحفہ - tohfah, ہبہ - hibah, دین - diin, پیشکش - peysh kash, خیرات - khaeraat and سوغات - saughaat
Whats the definition of gift?
Definition of the gift are
- give qualities or abilities to
- something acquired without compensation
- the act of giving
- give as a present; make a gift of
- natural abilities or qualities
What is the synonym of gift?
Synonym of word gift are largesse, delicacy, supplication, geld, keepsake, benefaction, attritted, donation, grant, comfort
What are the idioms with the word gift?
Here are the idioms with the word gift in them.
- A gift will make its way through stone walls
- A gift will make its way through stonewalls
- A man's gift makes room for him
- By gift one gets pardon
- Experience is a precious gift only given a man when his hair is gone
What are the idioms related to gift?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word gift.
- A favour ill placed is a great waste
- Indian gift
- Good fortune is never good till it is lost
- By gift one gets pardon
- Pop the question
What are the quotes with word gift?
Here are the quotes with the word gift in them
- Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art. — Stanislaw Lec
- I happen to be interested in watching a face age. I like faces of women aging so it makes me personally quite sad. That's a beautiful gift from God. If people don't want to see that anymore then I won't be in anymore movies. — Debra Winger
- Benevolence alone will not make a teacher, nor will learning alone do it. The gift of teaching is a peculiar talent, and implies a need and a craving in the teacher himself. — John Jay Chapman
- My mother is an amazing woman. Not only did she manage the entire household, she noticed a gift in each of her kids and instilled confidence in all of us that that gift would take us wherever we wanted to go. — Barbara Corcoran