Gifted meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Gifted.
- (adjective) : endowed with talent or talents
Good acting is good acting, however you learn it. Some people who haven't studied are amazing. Some people like Leonardo DiCaprio are naturally gifted - he's learned technique by working with people early on.
More words related to the meanings of Gifted
More words from Urdu related to Gifted
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gifted meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مرتبہ بڑھانافطانتمستعدگراں بہاقوتنپنموقعے کاتیارذہنینامی گرامیفوریہمت افزائاچھاشاطرتیز فِہَمسند یافتہبرد باریقراردادخاصاپنی جگہ ٹُھکا ہواموافقفراستقابِلِ قَدَراپنے قبضے میں لاناوقت پرملناپھرتیلاسریعواقفادراکحسینضرورت کے لیے کافیعزت یا توقیر کرنابا ذوققویجنسیکھا ہوااپنا کرنا یا بناناحساسدانش وربھڑک دارجلدتھپ تھپیواقعیحرافحاویبشیشنعقلقابلِ لائقخوش اخلاق ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Gifted
|Osage orange||نا قابل ہضم چیز|
|Out and about||پھرنے کے قابل|
|Recollected terms||عقل و غیرہ کیلئے قابل قبول وضاحت|
|Set one up||آغاز کے قابل ہونا|
|Title onerous||قابل قدر زر بدل کے عوض حقیقت|
|To play fast and loose||نا قابل اعتبار ہونا|
|To speak of||قابل ذکر|
|To speed of||قابل ذکر|
What are the meanings of Gifted in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gifted in Urdu are قابل - qaabil, ذہین - zehiin, لائق - laa eq and حاذق - haaziq. To understand how would you translate the word Gifted in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gifted or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gifted synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gifted. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gifted in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gifted in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gifted with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gifted?
Meanings of gifted are قابل - qaabil, ذہین - zehiin, لائق - laa eq and حاذق - haaziq
Whats the definition of gifted?
Definition of the gifted are
- endowed with talent or talents
What is the synonym of gifted?
Synonym of word gifted are decerned, highbrow, ablest, able, pat, capabler, hard headed, volitable, qualified, meet
What are the idioms related to gifted?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word gifted.
- Worthy things happen to the worthy
- Great wits have short memories
- Psychological moment
- Rack one brains
- Rack ones brains
What are the quotes with word gifted?
Here are the quotes with the word gifted in them
- I live to hail that season by gifted one foretold, when men shall live by reason, and not alone by gold. — George Linnaeus Banks
- Good acting is good acting, however you learn it. Some people who haven't studied are amazing. Some people like Leonardo DiCaprio are naturally gifted - he's learned technique by working with people early on. — Sam Rockwell
- The winner's edge is not in a gifted birth, a high IQ, or in talent. The winner's edge is all in the attitude, not aptitude. Attitude is the criterion for success. — Denis Waitley
- You know, we'd just had a birthday, he was... you know, he still had a future out of him, and all I can is he was just one of the most beautiful people in the world... a very gifted man, and it's a loss to the world, not just for us. — Robin Gibb