Gilded meanings in Urdu
Gilded meanings in Urdu is زر نگار Gilded in Urdu. More meanings of gilded, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Gilded.
- (adjective satellite) : having the deep slightly brownish color of gold
- (adjective satellite) : based on pretense; deceptively pleasing
- (adjective satellite) : made from or covered with gold
- (adjective satellite) : ostentatiously rich and superior in quality
More words from Urdu related to Gilded
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gilded meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Gilded in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gilded in Urdu is زر نگار - zar nigaar. To understand how would you translate the word Gilded in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gilded or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gilded synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gilded. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gilded in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gilded in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gilded with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gilded?
Meaning of gilded is زر نگار - zar nigaar
Whats the definition of gilded?
Definition of the gilded are
- having the deep slightly brownish color of gold
- based on pretense; deceptively pleasing
- made from or covered with gold
- ostentatiously rich and superior in quality
What is the synonym of gilded?
Synonym of word gilded are golden
What are the quotes with word gilded?
Here are the quotes with the word gilded in them
- For a man who has compared himself to Theodore Roosevelt and the nation's challenges to those of the Gilded Age, Obama put forward a tepid agenda. — Ron Fournier
- But you see, that's the gilded prison of fashion. We're riding in private jets, and meantime I was so incredibly, painfully sad and lonely. — Janice Dickinson
- Sometimes I'm dazzled by how modern and fabulous we are, and how easy everything can be for us that's the gilded glow of technology, and I marvel at it all the time. — Susan Orlean
- This age thinks better of a gilded fool Than of a threadbare saint in wisdom's school. — Thomas Dekker