Gill meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Gill.
- (noun) : respiratory organ of aquatic animals that breathe oxygen dissolved in water
- (noun) : any of the radiating leaflike spore-producing structures on the underside of the cap of a mushroom or similar fungus
- (noun) : a United States liquid unit equal to 4 fluid ounces
- (noun) : a British imperial capacity unit (liquid or dry) equal to 5 fluid ounces or 142.066 cubic centimeters
More words from Urdu related to Gill
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gill meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Gill in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gill in Urdu is آب جو - aab ju. To understand how would you translate the word Gill in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gill or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gill synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gill. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gill in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gill in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gill with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gill?
Meaning of gill is آب جو - aab ju
Whats the definition of gill?
Definition of the gill are
- respiratory organ of aquatic animals that breathe oxygen dissolved in water
- any of the radiating leaflike spore-producing structures on the underside of the cap of a mushroom or similar fungus
- a United States liquid unit equal to 4 fluid ounces
- a British imperial capacity unit (liquid or dry) equal to 5 fluid ounces or 142.066 cubic centimeters
What is the synonym of gill?
Synonym of word gill are brook, beer, beck, rivulet, stream