Gimmick meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Gimmick.
- (noun) : a drawback or difficulty that is not readily evident
- (noun) : any clever maneuver
- (noun) : something unspecified whose name is either forgotten or not known
There's a lot of gimmick infringement out there, but that's cool. It's a compliment. But it all started right when I first came into the Garden. I came down to 'Eye of the Tiger' and when I hit the ring with the Sheik, I just put my hand up to my ear by accident, and the crowd got louder. I was like 'Oh, that works.'
More words related to the meanings of Gimmick
More words from Urdu related to Gimmick
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gimmick meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حرفتنراکہناپرخطانظر بندی کرنااچکنافکرمنصوبہبَہانَہدروغ گوئی کرنادغا دیناڈھنگشعبدہ بازیشروع کرناسانٹ بانٹمہارت دستی کام میںہدایتسالوسشبہدوائ دیناوہماُفتادہمحصولگرفتار کرنابعد منہائی اخراجات وغیرہصفبناوٹآرام کرنابے ایمانچھیڑناچکمادلچسپ شےسازش کرنادغافَريبحیلہ سازیخیال باطلعلاجحیلہ گریترتیبلغزشمذاقحيلَہالجھنطبقہپڑتیشعبدہ بازی کرناچھلخیالمنصوبہ بندی کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Gimmick
What are the meanings of Gimmick in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gimmick in Urdu are دھوکا - dhoka and تدبیر - tadbiir. To understand how would you translate the word Gimmick in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gimmick or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gimmick synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gimmick. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gimmick in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gimmick in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gimmick with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gimmick?
Meanings of gimmick are دھوکا - dhoka and تدبیر - tadbiir
Whats the definition of gimmick?
Definition of the gimmick are
- a drawback or difficulty that is not readily evident
- any clever maneuver
- something unspecified whose name is either forgotten or not known
What is the synonym of gimmick?
Synonym of word gimmick are deceit, craft, policy, catch, wile, plan, stratagem, trickery, order, mistake
What are the idioms related to gimmick?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word gimmick.
- Do not leave the right path and you are safe
- He who trusts to the promises of others is often deceived
- To juggle with
- Sell smoke
What are the quotes with word gimmick?
Here are the quotes with the word gimmick in them
- There's a lot of gimmick infringement out there, but that's cool. It's a compliment. But it all started right when I first came into the Garden. I came down to 'Eye of the Tiger' and when I hit the ring with the Sheik, I just put my hand up to my ear by accident, and the crowd got louder. I was like 'Oh, that works.' — Hulk Hogan
- God gave me a voice to sing with, and when you have that, what other gimmick is there? — Whitney Houston
- My incarceration was actually a positive thing from the beginning. I needed a gimmick to get my act going again, it gave me material. — Tommy Chong
- There are so many stories to tell in the worlds of science fiction, the worlds of fantasy and horror that to confine yourself to even doing historical revisionist fiction, whatever you want to call it - mash-ups, gimmick lit, absurdist fiction - I don't know if I want to do that anymore. — Seth Grahame Smith