Give away meanings in Urdu
Give away Definitions
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Give away.
- (verb) : give away information about somebody
- (verb) : make a gift of
- (verb) : formally hand over to the bridegroom in marriage; of a bride by her father
The government's desire to expand global trade may be understandable, but we mustn't give away too much. We must tell our elected representatives to at least delay the Canada-China FIPA until it has been examined more thoroughly, and to reconsider the inclusion of investor-state arbitration mechanisms in all trade deals.
More words from Urdu related to Give away
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Give away meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قبولیتپتہ چلانادے دینادست گرداں دیناکڑکنااجاگر کرنادریافت کرناعفوچھوڑ دینااَغماض کَرناحوالے کرناعطیہعطا کَرناواضحپکڑنافہرستافشا کرنادان کرناکِسی پَر غُصَّہ اُتارنادر گزر کرناانتقال کرناجہیز دیناآگاہ کرناسود پر دیناوا کرناعیاں یا علانیہ کرنامشہور کرنالباسدر گُزر کرناپہناناعنایت کرنا ênaayatاِنتَقام ليناسپرد کرناایثار کرنالکھناروشن کرناتحقیق کرناالم نشرحفاش ہونادیناہبہکہناپیدا کرناظاہر کرناہویدا کرناپھوٹناپہنچنابخش دیناانگرکھاپھل دینا ...
Idioms with the word Give away in it
What are the meanings of Give away in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Give away in Urdu are بخشنا - bakhshna and فاش کرنا - faash karna. To understand how would you translate the word Give away in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Give away or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Give away synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Give away. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Give away in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Give away in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Give away with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by give away?
Meanings of give away are بخشنا - bakhshna and فاش کرنا - faash karna
Whats the definition of give away?
Definition of the give away are
- give away information about somebody
- make a gift of
- formally hand over to the bridegroom in marriage; of a bride by her father
What is the synonym of give away?
Synonym of word give away are endow, communicate, bestow, pardon, reveal, impart, propale, give, discover, forgive
What are the idioms with the word give away?
Here are the idioms with the word give away in them.
- So much is mine as i enjoy and give away for god's sake
- The wealth you give away is the only wealth you will always possess
What are the quotes with word give away?
Here are the quotes with the word give away in them
- The government's desire to expand global trade may be understandable, but we mustn't give away too much. We must tell our elected representatives to at least delay the Canada-China FIPA until it has been examined more thoroughly, and to reconsider the inclusion of investor-state arbitration mechanisms in all trade deals. — David Suzuki
- It is normal to give away a little of one's life in order not to lose it all. — Albert Camus
- The love we give away is the only love we keep. — Elbert Hubbard
- Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away. — Elbert Hubbard