Give birth meanings in Urdu
Give birth meanings in Urdu is جننا Give birth in Urdu. More meanings of give birth, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Give birth Definitions
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Give birth.
- (verb) : cause to be born
- (verb) : create or produce an idea
We can no longer waste time and money. Every day, more than 2,000 girls in America, age 15-19, give birth - in the wealthiest, most educated nation in the world! Neither you nor I should accept this statistic.
This communication alone, by the comparison of the antagonisms, rivalries, movements which give birth to decisive moments, permits the evolution of the soul, whereby a man realizes himself on earth. It is impossible to be concerned with anything else in art.
More words from Urdu related to Give birth
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Give birth meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Give birth in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Give birth in Urdu is جننا - janna. To understand how would you translate the word Give birth in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Give birth or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Give birth synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Give birth. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Give birth in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Give birth in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Give birth with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by give birth?
Meaning of give birth is جننا - janna
Whats the definition of give birth?
Definition of the give birth are
- cause to be born
- create or produce an idea
What is the synonym of give birth?
Synonym of word give birth are breed, procreate, kid, engender, yean, accouchement, beget, generate
What are the quotes with word give birth?
Here are the quotes with the word give birth in them
- We can no longer waste time and money. Every day, more than 2,000 girls in America, age 15-19, give birth - in the wealthiest, most educated nation in the world! Neither you nor I should accept this statistic. — Jane Fonda
- This communication alone, by the comparison of the antagonisms, rivalries, movements which give birth to decisive moments, permits the evolution of the soul, whereby a man realizes himself on earth. It is impossible to be concerned with anything else in art. — Robert Delaunay
- Being a biological mother just isn't part of my experience this time around. However, I am a mother who continues to give birth to ideas and ways of experiencing life that challenge the norm. — Kim Cattrall
- You don't have to give birth to someone to have a family. — Sandra Bullock