Give up meanings in Urdu
Give up Definitions
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Give up.
- (verb) : give up with the intent of never claiming again
- (verb) : put an end to a state or an activity
- (verb) : stop consuming
- (verb) : give up in the face of defeat of lacking hope; admit defeat
- (verb) : give up what is not strictly needed
- (verb) : allow the other (baseball) team to score
- (verb) : relinquish possession or control over
- (verb) : give up or agree to forgo to the power or possession of another
- (verb) : stop maintaining or insisting on; of ideas or claims
- (verb) : lose (s.th.) or lose the right to (s.th.) by some error, offense, or crime
- (verb) : leave (a job, post, or position) voluntarily
More words related to the meanings of Give up
More words from Urdu related to Give up
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Give up meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گڑھا کھودنادستبردار ھو جاناآزاد کرناہار ماننادر گزر کرناکِسی چیز کا زائد ھوناہٹ جانابندمستثنیٰ کرناعہدہ براہ ہوناسبب ہونااپجغیر استعماللا ابالی پنڈھیل دینالاابالی پنپانی پھر جاناکنارہ کرناگولی مارناحصولآگیادروازہہلکا کرناآگیا د ینالانانبٹاناقلم انداز کرنالڑائ ختم کر دیناترک تعلقعفونکالناکنارہ کش ھوناباز رہناہتھیار ڈالناغُصّے کو تھوکناراہپہلو تہی کرناروکناٹھکرا دیناسبکدوش کرناخلاص کرناجگہ دیناالگ کرناچھوڑناہارناتیاگ دیناردیفبزور نکال باہر کرناخارِج کرناوصول ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Give up
What are the meanings of Give up in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Give up in Urdu are چھوڑنا - chhorna, ہاتھ دھونا - haath dhona and باز آنا - baaz aana. To understand how would you translate the word Give up in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Give up or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Give up synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Give up. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Give up in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Give up in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Give up with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by give up?
Meanings of give up are چھوڑنا - chhorna, ہاتھ دھونا - haath dhona and باز آنا - baaz aana
Whats the definition of give up?
Definition of the give up are
- give up with the intent of never claiming again
- put an end to a state or an activity
- stop consuming
- give up in the face of defeat of lacking hope; admit defeat
- give up what is not strictly needed
- allow the other (baseball) team to score
- relinquish possession or control over
- give up or agree to forgo to the power or possession of another
- stop maintaining or insisting on; of ideas or claims
- lose (s.th.) or lose the right to (s.th.) by some error, offense, or crime
- leave (a job, post, or position) voluntarily
What is the synonym of give up?
Synonym of word give up are discharge, abjoint, divorce, desert, yield, disuse, avoid, spare, acquisition, abdicate
What are the idioms with the word give up?
Here are the idioms with the word give up in them.
- To give up the ghost
What are the idioms related to give up?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word give up.
- Make hay while the sun shines
- Make hay while the sun shines
- Let go
- Walk off
- Let go
What are the quotes with word give up?
Here are the quotes with the word give up in them
- Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. — Samuel Ullman
- For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Who would not give up wit for power and beauty? — Mason Cooley
- The best way to navigate through life is to give up all of our controls. — Gerald Jampolsky