Giveaway meanings in Urdu
Giveaway meanings in Urdu is سستا Giveaway in Urdu. More meanings of giveaway, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Giveaway.
- (noun) : a television or radio program in which contestants compete for awards
- (noun) : an unintentional disclosure
- (noun) : a gift of public land or resources for the private gain of a limited group
More words from Urdu related to Giveaway
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Giveaway meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Giveaway
What are the meanings of Giveaway in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Giveaway in Urdu is سستا - sasta. To understand how would you translate the word Giveaway in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Giveaway or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Giveaway synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Giveaway. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Giveaway in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Giveaway in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Giveaway with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by giveaway?
Meaning of giveaway is سستا - sasta
Whats the definition of giveaway?
Definition of the giveaway are
- a television or radio program in which contestants compete for awards
- an unintentional disclosure
- a gift of public land or resources for the private gain of a limited group
What is the synonym of giveaway?
Synonym of word giveaway are cheapened, creepy, wanworth, cheapies, inexpensive, cheaper, budget, dirt cheap, cheapo, cheap
What are the idioms related to giveaway?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word giveaway.
- Best is cheapest
- Buying is cheaper than asking
- Cheep things are rotten
- Ginger bread work
- Grubb street
What are the quotes with word giveaway?
Here is the quote with the word giveaway in them
- Even at the United Nations, where legend has it that the building was designed so that there could be no corner offices, the expanse of glass in individual offices is said to be a dead giveaway as to rank. Five windows are excellent, one window not so great. — Enid Nemy