Glamour meanings in Urdu
Glamour meanings in Urdu are ٹوٹکا, سحر, ڈھٹ بندی, جادو, فریفتہ کرنا, موہ لینا, فریفتگی, جادو کرنا, نظر فریب حسن Glamour in Urdu. More meanings of glamour, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Glamour.
- (noun) : alluring beauty or charm (often with sex-appeal)
- (verb) : cast a spell over someone or something; put a hex on someone or something
Growing up on stage, I was introduced to makeup at a young age and I will never forget the first time I tried on a L'Oreal Paris iconic lipstick - it was instant glamour and I've been hooked ever since.
More words related to the meanings of Glamour
More words from Urdu related to Glamour
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Glamour meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دلکشیفجر کاحلفسحر کرناشيطانيتاکھاڑ پچھاڑموہ ليناچھل بٹا کرناافسوںپرچانادَورپگاہفسادافسوں کاریفریبموہنادل آویزیفجرصُبحَ سَويرےدھوکا دیناسحر سازیفتوندِلچَسپی جَگاناہاتھ کی صفائی دکھانافریفتہ کرنانیرنگتعویذزمانہتڑکاساز بازطلسمتماشا کرناپچھلی بللبھاناجادو کرنااجالاسبز باغ دکھاناجادوگریطَلِسماتی قُوّت کی حامِلرجھاناساحریدل داری کرناہجے کرناشیطانی فعل یا حرکتساز باز کرنامَنتَر پُھونکناڈھٹ بندی کرناکرتب دکھانانقشلٹکا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Glamour
What are the meanings of Glamour in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Glamour in Urdu are جادو - jaadu, سحر - sehar, جادو کرنا - jaadu karna, فریفتہ کرنا - fareyftah karna, ڈھٹ بندی, ٹوٹکا - totka and موہ لینا. To understand how would you translate the word Glamour in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Glamour or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Glamour synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Glamour. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Glamour in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Glamour in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Glamour with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by glamour?
Meanings of glamour are جادو - jaadu, سحر - sehar, جادو کرنا - jaadu karna, فریفتہ کرنا - fareyftah karna, ڈھٹ بندی, ٹوٹکا - totka and موہ لینا
Whats the definition of glamour?
Definition of the glamour are
- alluring beauty or charm (often with sex-appeal)
- cast a spell over someone or something; put a hex on someone or something
What is the synonym of glamour?
Synonym of word glamour are juggles, dawn, magic, juggled, talisman, diabolism, juggins, morn, conjuration, enigmatize
What are the idioms with the word glamour?
Here are the idioms with the word glamour in them.
- To cast a glamour over
What are the idioms related to glamour?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word glamour.
- Elf struck
- Natural magic
- White magic
What are the quotes with word glamour?
Here are the quotes with the word glamour in them
- Growing up on stage, I was introduced to makeup at a young age and I will never forget the first time I tried on a L'Oreal Paris iconic lipstick - it was instant glamour and I've been hooked ever since. — Lea Michele
- I don't think I could live without hair, makeup and styling, let alone be the performer I am. I am a glamour girl through and through. I believe in the glamorous life and I live one. — Lady Gaga
- Like charity, I believe glamour should begin at home. — Loretta Young
- Beauty and femininity are ageless and can't be contrived, and glamour, although the manufacturers won't like this, cannot be manufactured. Not real glamour it's based on femininity. — Marilyn Monroe