Glazed meanings in Urdu
Glazed meanings in Urdu is چمکدار Glazed in Urdu. More meanings of glazed, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Glazed.
- (adjective) : having a shiny surface or coating
- (adjective) : fitted or covered with glass
- (adjective satellite) : (used of eyes) lacking liveliness
- (adjective satellite) : (of foods) covered with a shiny coating by applying e.g. beaten egg or a sugar or gelatin mixture
More words from Urdu related to Glazed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Glazed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Glazed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Glazed in Urdu is چمکدار - Chamakdaar. To understand how would you translate the word Glazed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Glazed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Glazed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Glazed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Glazed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Glazed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Glazed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by glazed?
Meaning of glazed is چمکدار - Chamakdaar
Whats the definition of glazed?
Definition of the glazed are
- having a shiny surface or coating
- fitted or covered with glass
- (used of eyes) lacking liveliness
- (of foods) covered with a shiny coating by applying e.g. beaten egg or a sugar or gelatin mixture
What is the synonym of glazed?
Synonym of word glazed are briny, glinted, glozed, shoneens, micaceous, shinny, glitzy, sheens, glomerous, clear
What are the quotes with word glazed?
Here is the quote with the word glazed in them
- Anyone who has ever looked into the glazed eyes of a soldier dying on the battlefield will think hard before starting a war. — Otto von Bismarck