Glimpse meanings in Urdu
Glimpse meanings in Urdu are جھلک دیکھنا, جھلک جانا, ذرا نظر آ جانا, جھلک دکھائی دینا, جھلملاہٹ, کوند, جھلک, ہلکی سی جھلک دیکھنا, ہلکی سی جھلک دکھنا, ہلکی سی جھلک, پرتو, جھپکی, نظر ڈالنا Glimpse in Urdu. More meanings of glimpse, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Glimpse.
- (noun) : a quick look
- (noun) : a brief or incomplete view
- (noun) : a vague indication
- (verb) : catch a glimpse of or see briefly
The best days I have are usually days where I'm out in the woods and something happens, like I see an amazing animal like a fox, or I get a glimpse of a wild pig or something that I never see. Or crazy things happen.
More words related to the meanings of Glimpse
More words from Urdu related to Glimpse
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Glimpse meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Glimpse
What are the meanings of Glimpse in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Glimpse in Urdu are جھپکی - jhapki, جھلک - jhalak, نظر ڈالنا - nazar daalna, جھلملاہٹ - jhilmilaahat, پرتو - par tau and کوند - Kond. To understand how would you translate the word Glimpse in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Glimpse or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Glimpse synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Glimpse. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Glimpse in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Glimpse in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Glimpse with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by glimpse?
Meanings of glimpse are جھپکی - jhapki, جھلک - jhalak, نظر ڈالنا - nazar daalna, جھلملاہٹ - jhilmilaahat, پرتو - par tau and کوند - Kond
Whats the definition of glimpse?
Definition of the glimpse are
- a quick look
- a brief or incomplete view
- a vague indication
- catch a glimpse of or see briefly
What is the synonym of glimpse?
Synonym of word glimpse are slumber, gleam, nap, tint, regard, gloss, observe, glitter, look, glint
What are the idioms related to glimpse?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word glimpse.
- A friend is another self
- Catch sight of
What are the quotes with word glimpse?
Here are the quotes with the word glimpse in them
- The best days I have are usually days where I'm out in the woods and something happens, like I see an amazing animal like a fox, or I get a glimpse of a wild pig or something that I never see. Or crazy things happen. — Amy Ray
- Beauty is unbearable, drives us to despair, offering us for a minute the glimpse of an eternity that we should like to stretch out over the whole of time. — Albert Camus
- But when I was twelve years old I caught my first strong glimpse of one of the fundamental forces of existence, whose votary I was destined to be for life - namely, Beauty. — Georg Brandes
- If future generations are to remember us more with gratitude than sorrow, we must achieve more than just the miracles of technology. We must also leave them a glimpse of the world as it was created, not just as it looked when we got through with it. — Lyndon B.Johnson