Global warming meanings in Urdu
Global warming meanings in Urdu is گلوبل وارمنگ Global warming in Urdu. More meanings of global warming, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Global warming Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Global warming.
- (noun) : an increase in the average temperature of the earth's atmosphere (especially a sustained increase that causes climatic changes)
What are the meanings of Global warming in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Global warming in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Global warming in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Global warming or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Global warming synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Global warming. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Global warming in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Global warming in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Global warming with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by global warming?
Whats the definition of global warming?
Definition of the global warming are
- an increase in the average temperature of the earth's atmosphere (especially a sustained increase that causes climatic changes)
What are the quotes with word global warming?
Here are the quotes with the word global warming in them
- The question of whether or to what extent human activities are causing global warming is not a matter of ideology, let alone of belief. The issue is simply one of risk management. — Malcolm Turnbull
- All cities do face similar, significant trends in the future... most importantly global warming and climate change. — Cate Blanchett
- Some people call it global warming some people call it climate change. What is the difference? — Frank Luntz
- Geoengineering - the deliberate, large-scale manipulation of the earth's climate to offset global warming - is a nightmare fix for climate change. — Jeff Goodell