Globe meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Globe.
- (noun) : an object with a spherical shape
- (noun) : a sphere on which a map (especially of the earth) is represented
- (noun) : the 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on
More words related to the meanings of Globe
More words from Urdu related to Globe
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Globe meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مجادلہدھرتیگولہفرشانٹیگولاآفاقیمال گھرلکڑی کا ٹکڑااملاکخطہگلزیر زمین کرناحجامت کرناجائدادگول دانہسفید چمڑے کو ٹھیک کرناکلبوت.رسد رہکنازمین سے لگ جاناسرزمینکرارا بسکٹمجلہمرمرگیتیشاٹمنزللچھاانٹااساسمال خانہناریلاچلغلاظتخاکزمین دوز کرنامنشی یا قے آور,چھینناسطحڈلاعالم گیرسِفالینہرکاوٹ پیدا کرناسطح زمینآنکھ کا ڈھیلاسنگھاڑاجریدہسنگ مرمر کاجائیداددھماکازمین پر پٹخناپھینٹی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Globe
What are the meanings of Globe in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Globe in Urdu are زمین - zamiin, گولی - goli, گولا - gola, کرہ - kurrah, کُروی - Kurwi, گیند - geynd and گلوب - Guloob. To understand how would you translate the word Globe in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Globe or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Globe synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Globe. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Globe in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Globe in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Globe with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by globe?
Meanings of globe are زمین - zamiin, گولی - goli, گولا - gola, کرہ - kurrah, کُروی - Kurwi, گیند - geynd and گلوب - Guloob
Whats the definition of globe?
Definition of the globe are
- an object with a spherical shape
- a sphere on which a map (especially of the earth) is represented
- the 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on
What is the synonym of globe?
Synonym of word globe are land, bullace, block, estate, shot, pill willet, immovable, pellet, golet, ground
What are the idioms related to globe?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word globe.
- Plough in
- Open fire
- Pills are to be swallowed not chewed
- A noble plant suits not with a stubborn ground
- He that hath some land must some labour
What are the quotes with word globe?
Here are the quotes with the word globe in them
- I feel there should have been some recognition of the Spice Girls at this year's 25th anniversary. We flew the flag for Britain around the globe in the 1990s and we achieved a hell of a lot. — Melanie Chisholm
- Measured in time of transport and communication, the whole round globe is now smaller than a small European country was a hundred years ago. — John Boyd Orr
- The Internet has brought communities across the globe closer together through instant communication. — Mike Fitzpatrick
- To a billion people around the world surviving on just a dollar a day, the question of what to eat tonight is more about life and death than about recipes. The struggle of poor people around the globe weighs heavily on me, especially now that I am a mother, which is why I work with Oxfam. — Giada De Laurentiis