Glorified meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Glorified.
- (adjective satellite) : accorded sacrosanct or authoritative standing
Over the years Woodstock got glorified and romanticised and became the event that symbolised Utopia. It's the last page of our collective memory of the age of innocence. Then things turned ugly and would never be the same again.
More words from Urdu related to Glorified
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Glorified meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Glorified in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Glorified in Urdu is با عظمت - baa azmat. To understand how would you translate the word Glorified in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Glorified or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Glorified synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Glorified. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Glorified in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Glorified in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Glorified with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by glorified?
Meaning of glorified is با عظمت - baa azmat
Whats the definition of glorified?
Definition of the glorified are
- accorded sacrosanct or authoritative standing
What is the synonym of glorified?
Synonym of word glorified are grand
What are the quotes with word glorified?
Here are the quotes with the word glorified in them
- Over the years Woodstock got glorified and romanticised and became the event that symbolised Utopia. It's the last page of our collective memory of the age of innocence. Then things turned ugly and would never be the same again. — Ang Lee
- Morality and its victim, the mother - what a terrible picture! Is there indeed anything more terrible, more criminal, than our glorified sacred function of motherhood? — Emma Goldman
- I think there are unseen powers who don't want pop music to be anything other than glorified Madonnas. — Steven Patrick Morrissey
- All the president is, is a glorified public relations man who spends his time flattering, kissing, and kicking people to get them to do what they are supposed to do anyway. — Harry S.Truman