Glow meanings in Urdu
Glow meanings in Urdu are آنچ, لپٹ, لہکنا, دھکدھکانا, ٹیٹہانا, تمتمانا, لہلہانا, دگدگانا, دہکنا, دہک, دمکنا, دمک, حرارت, چمکنا Glow in Urdu. More meanings of glow, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 12 English and definitions related to the word Glow.
- (verb) : shine intensely, as if with heat
- (noun) : an alert and refreshed state
- (noun) : an appearance of reflected light
- (noun) : a feeling of considerable warmth
- (noun) : a steady even light without flames
- (noun) : light from nonthermal sources
- (noun) : the amount of electromagnetic radiation leaving or arriving at a point on a surface
- (noun) : the phenomenon of light emission by a body as its temperature is raised
- (verb) : emit a steady even light without flames
- (verb) : experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- (verb) : be exuberant or high-spirited
- (verb) : have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
More words related to the meanings of Glow
More words from Urdu related to Glow
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Glow meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سرگرمیشعاعی وضع کاروشنی پھینکناروشن ہونالہلہاناجھر جھریسوانگدھماکاٹیکہ/نمائشیدرجہ حرارتصدمہماتمدمکتاچہچہاناکھلانابجلی کی طرح چمکنانگاہتابندگیچوندھاٹمٹماناشوقِ فراوانعطرحرارتچکناہٹچٹکناکمینہچھل بٹاشہرت دیناغصہابالریزوارخشمفليمریز کرناگرمینظر پڑناچکاچوند کرناشوقچنگاری چھوڑنادرخشانیتردد کرنالرزہمکرجھونکاافسوسعامیانہٹِمٹِمانااُڑانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Glow
What are the meanings of Glow in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Glow in Urdu are آنچ - aanch, حرارت - haraarat, چمکنا - chamakna, دمکنا - damakna, لپٹ - lapat, دمک - damak, لہکنا - Lehakna and لہلہانا - Lehlahana. To understand how would you translate the word Glow in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Glow or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Glow synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Glow. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Glow in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Glow in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Glow with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by glow?
Meanings of glow are آنچ - aanch, حرارت - haraarat, چمکنا - chamakna, دمکنا - damakna, لپٹ - lapat, دمک - damak, لہکنا - Lehakna and لہلہانا - Lehlahana
Whats the definition of glow?
Definition of the glow are
- shine intensely, as if with heat
- an alert and refreshed state
- an appearance of reflected light
- a feeling of considerable warmth
- a steady even light without flames
- light from nonthermal sources
- the amount of electromagnetic radiation leaving or arriving at a point on a surface
- the phenomenon of light emission by a body as its temperature is raised
- emit a steady even light without flames
- experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- be exuberant or high-spirited
- have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
What is the synonym of glow?
Synonym of word glow are fervour, calumniation, scintillate, glare, spindling, warmth, caloric, resplend, lustre, fankle
What are the idioms related to glow?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word glow.
- Innocent have nothing to fear
- Truth fears no examination
- A clear concience bears no trouble
- The innocent have nothing to fear
- Truth is always victorious
What are the quotes with word glow?
Here are the quotes with the word glow in them
- I look my best when I take my helmet off after a long motorcycle ride. I have a glow and a bit of helmet hair. — Eric Bana
- To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise. — Gene Tunney
- Yet, taught by time, my heart has learned to glow for other's good, and melt at other's woe. — Homer
- When we recall the past, we usually find that it is the simplest things - not the great occasions - that in retrospect give off the greatest glow of happiness. — Bob Hope