Go against meanings in Urdu
Go against meanings in Urdu is کے خلاف جانا Go against in Urdu. More meanings of go against, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Go against Definitions
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Go against.
- (verb) : fail to agree with; be in violation of; as of rules or patterns
- (verb) : resist
- (verb) : act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises
What are the meanings of Go against in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Go against in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Go against in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Go against or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Go against synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Go against. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Go against in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Go against in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Go against with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by go against?
کے خلاف جانا
Whats the definition of go against?
Definition of the go against are
- fail to agree with; be in violation of; as of rules or patterns
- act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises
What are the quotes with word go against?
Here are the quotes with the word go against in them
- I cannot and will not recant anything, for to go against conscience is neither right nor safe. Here I stand, I can do no other, so help me God. Amen. — Martin Luther
- Thus, anybody who follows this nature and gives way its states will be led into quarrels and conflicts, and go against the conventions and rules of society, and will end up a criminal. — Xun Zi
- The Coptic Church respects the law but it does not accept rulings that go against the Bible and our freedom of religion. — Pope Shenouda III
- I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely. — Kim Basinger