Go around meanings in Urdu
Go around meanings in Urdu is کے ارد گرد جاؤ Go around in Urdu. More meanings of go around, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Go around Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Go around.
- (noun) : an approach that fails and gives way to another attempt
- (verb) : turn on or around an axis or a center
- (verb) : become widely known and passed on
- (verb) : avoid something unpleasant or laborious
- (verb) : go around the flank of (an opposing army)
What irritates me is the bland way people go around saying, 'Oh, our attitude has changed. We don't dislike these people any more.' But by the strangest coincidence, they haven't taken away the injustice the laws are still on the books.
What are the meanings of Go around in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Go around in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Go around in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Go around or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Go around synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Go around. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Go around in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Go around in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Go around with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by go around?
کے ارد گرد جاؤ
Whats the definition of go around?
Definition of the go around are
- an approach that fails and gives way to another attempt
- turn on or around an axis or a center
- become widely known and passed on
- avoid something unpleasant or laborious
- go around the flank of (an opposing army)
What are the quotes with word go around?
Here are the quotes with the word go around in them
- The people who live in a golden age usually go around complaining how yellow everything looks. — Randall Jarrell
- What irritates me is the bland way people go around saying, 'Oh, our attitude has changed. We don't dislike these people any more.' But by the strangest coincidence, they haven't taken away the injustice the laws are still on the books. — Christopher Isherwood
- Some people have such a talent for making the best of a bad situation that they go around creating bad situations so they can make the best of them. — Jean Kerr
- I don't think we're going to save anything if we go around talking about saving plants and animals only we've got to translate that into what's in it for us. — Jim Fowler