Go over meanings in Urdu
Go over Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Go over.
- (verb) : examine so as to determine accuracy, quality, or condition
- (verb) : hold a review (of troops)
- (verb) : happen in a particular manner
- (verb) : fall forward and down
I don't purposely speed, but I might go over by five or six miles an hour from time to time. It doesn't give me a buzz driving on normal roads, because I can't go fast enough. It's never going to be anything like an F1 car.
More words from Urdu related to Go over
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Go over meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جاننامعائنہ کرناپکارنداازبر کرنامعلوم کرناواپس لیناطلبسمرن کرناخبر ہوناکہنامطلع ہوناخیال میں لانادعوتتوجہ سے دیکھناپڑھنانام رکھناسیکھناذکر کرناملنے جانامُطالعہ کَرناتعلیم حاصل کرنابلانابلاواحفظ کرنانگاہ میں رکھناادا کرنانظر ثانی کرناپکارنایاد آوریاطلاع پانابولناواقف ہونابلا لینایاد فرمائچت میں لانادریافت کرکے معلوم کرناجگاناخبر پاناحفظآواز دینامُلاحِظہ کَرناسبق لینایاد کرناصدا دیناعلم حاصل کرناہڑکنا
Idioms related to the meaning of Go over
What are the meanings of Go over in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Go over in Urdu are نظر ثانی کرنا - nazr saani karna and یاد کرنا - yaad karna. To understand how would you translate the word Go over in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Go over or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Go over synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Go over. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Go over in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Go over in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Go over with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by go over?
Meanings of go over are نظر ثانی کرنا - nazr saani karna and یاد کرنا - yaad karna
Whats the definition of go over?
Definition of the go over are
- examine so as to determine accuracy, quality, or condition
- hold a review (of troops)
- happen in a particular manner
- fall forward and down
What is the synonym of go over?
Synonym of word go over are revise, peruse, misshapenness, memorize, memorise, remember, recollect, recall, learn, call
What are the idioms with the word go over?
Here are the idioms with the word go over in them.
- Could you go over that again
What are the idioms related to go over?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word go over.
- Remembering of old injuries invites new ones
- Sicken for
What are the quotes with word go over?
Here are the quotes with the word go over in them
- A strong hatred is the best lamp to bear in our hands as we go over the dark places of life, cutting away the dead things men tell us to revere. — Rebecca West
- I don't purposely speed, but I might go over by five or six miles an hour from time to time. It doesn't give me a buzz driving on normal roads, because I can't go fast enough. It's never going to be anything like an F1 car. — Jenson Button
- I don't like to go over curbs, because I don't want to be hard on the car. — Alain Prost
- A lot of those little things that I really like doing are just moments of cool articulation, just little moments of phrasing that probably go over everybody's head. — Steve Vai