Go through meanings in Urdu
Go through Definitions
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Go through.
- (verb) : eat up completely, as with great appetite
- (verb) : undergo or live through a difficult experience
- (verb) : apply thoroughly; think through
I think as a Canadian hockey player, you go through it in your mind so many times, being able to stand on that blue line and hear your national anthem play and being a gold medal champion, you dream of that. And then to be able to accomplish that and actually win a gold medal and represent your country its an amazing feeling.
More words from Urdu related to Go through
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Go through meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
وفات ہو جاناڈگرناکھانا کھلانابسر کرنافوت ہونابرستاتی نالامر مٹناسنناجھیلناکھوائیگزارمُبتلا ھوناگزرناقائم رہناپیش آناچلنابہاؤکھائہلاک ہوناپہاڑی نالہگوارا کرناسہناملاحیطے کرنااذیت جھیلناپانساصبر و ضبط کرناپاناپھرناپھسلناگزارناانتقال کرناپایاب اترناریچھمستقل مزاجی دکھاناکامیاب ہوناچٹھیسانچاچوٹ کھانادم نکلنادیرپا ہونابھاڑاآسانی سے حرکت کرناتکلیف دہراہیگھاٹ اترنابیتناسدھارنامسافرگُزرنا ...
Idioms with the word Go through in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Go through
What are the meanings of Go through in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Go through in Urdu are گزرنا - guzarna and جھیلنا - jheylna. To understand how would you translate the word Go through in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Go through or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Go through synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Go through. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Go through in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Go through in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Go through with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by go through?
Meanings of go through are گزرنا - guzarna and جھیلنا - jheylna
Whats the definition of go through?
Definition of the go through are
- eat up completely, as with great appetite
- undergo or live through a difficult experience
- apply thoroughly; think through
What is the synonym of go through?
Synonym of word go through are wade, overpass, glide, fare, cacuminate, undergo, suffer, endure, bear, by passage
What are the idioms with the word go through?
Here are the idioms with the word go through in them.
- Either do not attempt at all or go through with it
- Some men go through a forest and see no firewood
What are the idioms related to go through?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word go through.
- Pass away
- When things are at their worst they will mend
What are the quotes with word go through?
Here are the quotes with the word go through in them
- If you age with somebody, you go through so many roles - you're lovers, friends, enemies, colleagues, strangers you're brother and sister. That's what intimacy is, if you're with your soulmate. — Cate Blanchett
- There's a lot of people out there who go through hard times, and they feel alone. They feel like nobody is there. But I'm in the same boat. — Brandy Norwood
- I think it's an amazing quality to be able to roll with the punches and not be totally ruined as a person because life's been rough for you. That's a really admirable way to go through your life. — Anna Paquin
- I think as a Canadian hockey player, you go through it in your mind so many times, being able to stand on that blue line and hear your national anthem play and being a gold medal champion, you dream of that. And then to be able to accomplish that and actually win a gold medal and represent your country its an amazing feeling. — Sidney Crosby