Go to war meanings in Urdu
Go to war Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Go to war.
- (verb) : commence hostilities
The negative effects of combat were nightmares, and I'd get jumpy around certain noises and stuff, but you'd have that after a car accident or a bad divorce. Life's filled with trauma. You don't need to go to war to find it it's going to find you. We all deal with it, and the effects go away after awhile. At least they did for me.
The Canadian government continues to say they will not help us if we go to war with Iraq. However, the prime minister of Canada said he'd like to help, but he's pretty sure that last time he checked, Canada had no army.
More words from Urdu related to Go to war
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Go to war meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گندگی کرنامتصادم ہوناادھممڈ بھیڑحجتمار دھاڑجُدھلڑائی لڑنانااتفاقیجھگڑامحاربہریس کرناتصادم ہوناغلیظمخالف ہونااختلافکھٹ پٹجھگڑناہم سری کرنادھینگا مشتیجنگلڑائفضیحتمقابلہ کرنانزعلڑائ کرناکُشتی کرناگلجھٹی پڑناشکایتنقیذبیرتکرار کرناپیکارقابل نفرترزممبارزہاَن بنجَھگڑاادھم مچاناسعی کرنامُخالِفَت کرناکثیفمعرکہفسادگتھ جانادشمنیہم چشمی کرناایک دوسرے سے ٹکرانافحشبے ہودہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Go to war
What are the meanings of Go to war in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Go to war in Urdu are لڑنا - larna and جنگ کرنا - jang karna. To understand how would you translate the word Go to war in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Go to war or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Go to war synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Go to war. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Go to war in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Go to war in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Go to war with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by go to war?
Meanings of go to war are لڑنا - larna and جنگ کرنا - jang karna
Whats the definition of go to war?
Definition of the go to war are
- commence hostilities
What is the synonym of go to war?
Synonym of word go to war are militate, foul, contend, conflict, battle, fattining, wrangle, wage war, strike against, quarrel
What are the idioms related to go to war?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word go to war.
- A full belly neither fights nor flies well
- Have seen service
- War to the knife
- Levy war
What are the quotes with word go to war?
Here are the quotes with the word go to war in them
- The negative effects of combat were nightmares, and I'd get jumpy around certain noises and stuff, but you'd have that after a car accident or a bad divorce. Life's filled with trauma. You don't need to go to war to find it it's going to find you. We all deal with it, and the effects go away after awhile. At least they did for me. — Sebastian Junger
- The Canadian government continues to say they will not help us if we go to war with Iraq. However, the prime minister of Canada said he'd like to help, but he's pretty sure that last time he checked, Canada had no army. — Conan O'Brien
- I cannot think of any circumstances in which a government can go to war without the support of parliament. — Tony Blair
- When a decision is made to go to war based on intelligence, it is a fateful decision. It has ramifications and impacts way beyond the current months and years. — Carl Levin