Godly meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Godly.
- (adjective satellite) : emanating from God
- (adjective satellite) : showing great reverence for god
When you have a godly husband, a godly wife, children who respect their parents and who are loved by their parents, who provide for those children their physical and spiritual and material needs, lovingly, you have the ideal unit.
More words from Urdu related to Godly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Godly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Godly
What are the meanings of Godly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Godly in Urdu are مذہبی - mazhabi, صالح - saaleh and خدا پرست - khuda parast. To understand how would you translate the word Godly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Godly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Godly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Godly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Godly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Godly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Godly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by godly?
Meanings of godly are مذہبی - mazhabi, صالح - saaleh and خدا پرست - khuda parast
Whats the definition of godly?
Definition of the godly are
- emanating from God
- showing great reverence for god
What is the synonym of godly?
Synonym of word godly are solemn, religionary, pantheistical, theologic, religiose, religioner, religious, doctrinal, sound, righteous
What are the idioms related to godly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word godly.
- The rotten apple injures its neighbours
- Statutes of mortmain
What are the quotes with word godly?
Here are the quotes with the word godly in them
- The time you spend alone with God will transform your character and increase your devotion. Then your integrity and godly behavior in an unbelieving world will make others long to know the Lord. — Charles Stanley
- When you have a godly husband, a godly wife, children who respect their parents and who are loved by their parents, who provide for those children their physical and spiritual and material needs, lovingly, you have the ideal unit. — Jerry Falwell
- I discipline churchgoers with godly lessons and sharp words if they do not change their ways. My goal is to open their hearts so that they seek forgiveness. — William Brewster
- To be able to love and live in freedom means to be able to make godly decisions. To make godly decisions we have to surrender our egos and all the falsity and shame that goes with it. — James McGreevey