Goethe meanings in Urdu
Goethe meanings in Urdu is گوئٹے Goethe in Urdu. More meanings of goethe, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Goethe.
- (noun) : German poet and novelist and dramatist who lived in Weimar (1749-1832)
Goethe died in 1832. As you know, Goethe was very active in science. In fact, he did some very good scientific work in plant morphology and mineralogy. But he was quite bitter at the way in which many scientists refused to grant him a hearing because he was a poet and therefore, they felt, he couldn't be serious.
What are the meanings of Goethe in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Goethe in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Goethe in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Goethe or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Goethe synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Goethe. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Goethe in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Goethe in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Goethe with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by goethe?
Whats the definition of goethe?
Definition of the goethe are
- German poet and novelist and dramatist who lived in Weimar (1749-1832)
What are the quotes with word goethe?
Here are the quotes with the word goethe in them
- It is impossible to imagine Goethe or Beethoven being good at billiards or golf. — H.L.Mencken
- We know that a man can read Goethe or Rilke in the evening, that he can play Bach and Schubert, and go to his day's work at Auschwitz in the morning. — George Steiner
- Goethe died in 1832. As you know, Goethe was very active in science. In fact, he did some very good scientific work in plant morphology and mineralogy. But he was quite bitter at the way in which many scientists refused to grant him a hearing because he was a poet and therefore, they felt, he couldn't be serious. — Stephen Jay Gould