Going over meanings in Urdu
Going over meanings in Urdu is چل رہا ہے Going over in Urdu. More meanings of going over, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Going over Definitions
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Going over.
- (noun) : a severe scolding
- (noun) : a careful and thorough inspection
I think fear is what keeps us from going over the edge. I mean, as a race car driver, I don't think what makes a good race car driver is a fearless person. I think it's somebody that is comfortable being behind the wheel of something that's somewhat out of control.
More words from Urdu related to Going over
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Going over meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Going over
What are the meanings of Going over in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Going over in Urdu is چل رہا ہے. To understand how would you translate the word Going over in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Going over or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Going over synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Going over. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Going over in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Going over in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Going over with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by going over?
Meaning of going over is چل رہا ہے
Whats the definition of going over?
Definition of the going over are
- a severe scolding
- a careful and thorough inspection
What is the synonym of going over?
Synonym of word going over are ongoings, hirling, running head, evoking, shrugging, way going, goering, commoving, ploating, in going
What are the idioms related to going over?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word going over.
- The world is a staircaseome are going up and some are coming down
- The world is a staircase some are going up and some are coming down
- For life is nearer everyday to death
- Look above you and then about you
- The sparrow flying behind the hawk thinks the hawk is fleeing
What are the quotes with word going over?
Here are the quotes with the word going over in them
- I think fear is what keeps us from going over the edge. I mean, as a race car driver, I don't think what makes a good race car driver is a fearless person. I think it's somebody that is comfortable being behind the wheel of something that's somewhat out of control. — Jeff Gordon
- Panic is a sudden desertion of us, and a going over to the enemy of our imagination. — Christian Nestell Bovee
- By going over your day in imagination before you begin it, you can begin acting successfully at any moment. — Dorthea Brande
- I write in the morning from about eight till noon, and sometimes again a bit in the afternoon. In the morning I start off by going over what I had done the previous day, which my wife has happily typed up for me. — Gene Hackman