Golden meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Golden.
- (adjective satellite) : having the deep slightly brownish color of gold
- (adjective satellite) : marked by peace and prosperity
- (adjective satellite) : supremely favored
- (adjective satellite) : made from or covered with gold
- (adjective satellite) : suggestive of gold
- (adjective satellite) : presaging or likely to bring good luck or a good outcome
More words from Urdu related to Golden
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Golden meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Golden in it
What are the meanings of Golden in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Golden in Urdu are سنہرا - sunaehra and زر نگار - zar nigaar. To understand how would you translate the word Golden in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Golden or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Golden synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Golden. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Golden in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Golden in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Golden with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by golden?
Meanings of golden are سنہرا - sunaehra and زر نگار - zar nigaar
Whats the definition of golden?
Definition of the golden are
- having the deep slightly brownish color of gold
- marked by peace and prosperity
- supremely favored
- made from or covered with gold
- suggestive of gold
- presaging or likely to bring good luck or a good outcome
What is the synonym of golden?
Synonym of word golden are gilt, gilded
What are the idioms with the word golden?
Here are the idioms with the word golden in them.
- A golden age
- A golden dart kills where it pleases
- A golden key open all locks
- A golden key opens the all locks
- A golden shield is of great defence
What are the quotes with word golden?
Here are the quotes with the word golden in them
- The golden age is before us, not behind us. — William Shakespeare
- It is possible that mankind is on the threshold of a golden age but, if so, it will be necessary first to slay the dragon that guards the door, and this dragon is religion. — Bertrand Russell
- The people who live in a golden age usually go around complaining how yellow everything looks. — Randall Jarrell
- Where children are, there is the golden age. — Novalis