Gong meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Gong.
- (noun) : a percussion instrument consisting of a metal plate that is struck with a softheaded drumstick
- (verb) : sound a gong
- (noun) : a percussion instrument consisting of a set of tuned bells that are struck with a hammer; used as an orchestral instrument
I'm jamming 'Black Sabbath Vol. 4' all the time. Zappa's 'Cruising With Ruben & The Jets.' A lot of Gong lately. Some Hawkwind. The Residents' 'Duck Stab' is amazing. Some Fugs. Lots of stuff, man. I'm pretty schizophrenic with records.
More words from Urdu related to Gong
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gong meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Gong
What are the meanings of Gong in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gong in Urdu are ناقوس - naaquus, جرس - jaras and گھڑیال - gharyaal. To understand how would you translate the word Gong in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gong or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gong synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gong. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gong in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gong in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gong with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gong?
Meanings of gong are ناقوس - naaquus, جرس - jaras and گھڑیال - gharyaal
Whats the definition of gong?
Definition of the gong are
- a percussion instrument consisting of a metal plate that is struck with a softheaded drumstick
- sound a gong
- a percussion instrument consisting of a set of tuned bells that are struck with a hammer; used as an orchestral instrument
What is the synonym of gong?
Synonym of word gong are bell, gharial, gavial, clock, alligator, river, crocodile
What are the idioms related to gong?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word gong.
- None knows what will happen to him before sunset
- Sorrow lengthens the hour
What are the quotes with word gong?
Here are the quotes with the word gong in them
- I'm jamming 'Black Sabbath Vol. 4' all the time. Zappa's 'Cruising With Ruben & The Jets.' A lot of Gong lately. Some Hawkwind. The Residents' 'Duck Stab' is amazing. Some Fugs. Lots of stuff, man. I'm pretty schizophrenic with records. — Ty Segall
- I certainly didn't say while writing 'Gossip Girl,' 'Oh this is going to be big!' It was really like, 'Oh god, everyone's gong to hate these people! They're so bratty!' But I actually think what is so appealing about them is the humor in them. — Cecily von Ziegesar