Gonna meanings in Urdu
Gonna meanings in Urdu is والا Gonna in Urdu. More meanings of gonna, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
I wanted to be a teacher. I love children, so I wanted to deal with children. Then I wanted to be a veterinarian. But by the age of ten or eleven, when I opened my mouth and said, 'Oh, God, what's this?' I kind of knew teaching and being a veterinarian were gonna have to wait.
More words from Urdu related to Gonna
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gonna meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Gonna
What are the meanings of Gonna in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gonna in Urdu is والا - waala. To understand how would you translate the word Gonna in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gonna or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gonna synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gonna. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gonna in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gonna in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gonna with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gonna?
Meaning of gonna is والا - waala
Whats the definition of gonna?
Definition of the gonna are
What is the synonym of gonna?
Synonym of word gonna are walla, er, valla, monger
What are the idioms related to gonna?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word gonna.
- A good asker needs a good listener
- One does the harm another gets the blame
- Quickle quackle
- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
- A busy person is safe from temptation
What are the quotes with word gonna?
Here are the quotes with the word gonna in them
- I wanted to be a teacher. I love children, so I wanted to deal with children. Then I wanted to be a veterinarian. But by the age of ten or eleven, when I opened my mouth and said, 'Oh, God, what's this?' I kind of knew teaching and being a veterinarian were gonna have to wait. — Whitney Houston
- It's an amazing luxury to say I'm 31 years old and I'm gonna take a year off. That's pretty amazing. — Sarah McLachlan
- I kicked the door open, and I'm gonna hold my leg in there. I'm keeping the door open for all these amazing female singer-songwriters that are coming out. — Miranda Lambert
- Surfing is such an amazing concept. You're taking on Nature with a little stick and saying, 'I'm gonna ride you!' And a lot of times Nature says, 'No you're not!' and crashes you to the bottom. — Jolene Blalock