Good looking meanings in Urdu
Good looking meanings in Urdu is خوبصورت Good looking in Urdu. More meanings of good looking, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Good looking Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Good looking.
- (adjective satellite) : pleasing in appearance especially by reason of conformity to ideals of form and proportion
I love Prince Harry. Good looking and a bit of a rebel. Me and his dad are as thick as thieves and I knew Harry before I knew his dad so we've met a few times. I think he's amazing. And I think you can relate to him because he's made mistakes. He's cool.
More words related to the meanings of Good looking
More words from Urdu related to Good looking
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Good looking meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Good looking
What are the meanings of Good looking in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Good looking in Urdu is خوبصورت - khuub suurat. To understand how would you translate the word Good looking in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Good looking or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Good looking synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Good looking. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Good looking in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Good looking in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Good looking with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by good looking?
Meaning of good looking is خوبصورت - khuub suurat
Whats the definition of good looking?
Definition of the good looking are
- pleasing in appearance especially by reason of conformity to ideals of form and proportion
What is the synonym of good looking?
Synonym of word good looking are elegizes, handsomest, revenging, pretty, viewsome, lovesome, beautified, elegit, fretty, prettier
What are the idioms related to good looking?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word good looking.
- A good presence is a letter of recommendation
- All that glitters is not gold
- Beauty and folly are often companion
- Elfish selfish
- Fine cage does not feed the bird
What are the quotes with word good looking?
Here are the quotes with the word good looking in them
- I love Prince Harry. Good looking and a bit of a rebel. Me and his dad are as thick as thieves and I knew Harry before I knew his dad so we've met a few times. I think he's amazing. And I think you can relate to him because he's made mistakes. He's cool. — Cheryl Cole
- Coldplay fans are the best in the world. If you like Coldplay then you're obviously very intelligent and good looking and all-around brilliant. — Chris Martin
- I think there's something in the fact that it's hard to be good looking and funny. You have to have an oddball quality people have to sympathise with you to find you funny. — Chris O'Dowd
- It takes more than just a good looking body. You've got to have the heart and soul to go with it. — Epictetus