Good nature meanings in Urdu
Good nature meanings in Urdu is اچھی فطرت Good nature in Urdu. More meanings of good nature, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Good nature Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Good nature.
- (noun) : a cheerful, obliging disposition
The private citizen, beset by partisan appeals for the loan of his Public Opinion, will soon see, perhaps, that these appeals are not a compliment to his intelligence, but an imposition on his good nature and an insult to his sense of evidence.
What are the meanings of Good nature in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Good nature in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Good nature in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Good nature or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Good nature synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Good nature. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Good nature in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Good nature in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Good nature with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by good nature?
Whats the definition of good nature?
Definition of the good nature are
- a cheerful, obliging disposition
What are the quotes with word good nature?
Here are the quotes with the word good nature in them
- An inexhaustible good nature is one of the most precious gifts of heaven, spreading itself like oil over the troubled sea of thought, and keeping the mind smooth and equable in the roughest weather. — Washington Irving
- There is more of good nature than of good sense at the bottom of most marriages. — Henry David Thoreau
- The private citizen, beset by partisan appeals for the loan of his Public Opinion, will soon see, perhaps, that these appeals are not a compliment to his intelligence, but an imposition on his good nature and an insult to his sense of evidence. — Walter Lippmann
- I sit astride life like a bad rider on a horse. I only owe it to the horse's good nature that I am not thrown off at this very moment. — Ludwig Wittgenstein