Goodbye meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Goodbye.
- (noun) : a farewell remark
The ideal death, I think, is what was the ideal Victorian death, you know, with your grandchildren around you, a bit of sobbing. And you say goodbye to your loved ones, making certain that one of them has been left behind to look after the shop.
More words from Urdu related to Goodbye
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Goodbye meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Goodbye in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Goodbye in Urdu is خدا حافظ - khuda haafiz. To understand how would you translate the word Goodbye in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Goodbye or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Goodbye synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Goodbye. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Goodbye in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Goodbye in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Goodbye with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by goodbye?
Meaning of goodbye is خدا حافظ - khuda haafiz
Whats the definition of goodbye?
Definition of the goodbye are
- a farewell remark
What is the synonym of goodbye?
Synonym of word goodbye are good bye, bye bye, adieu, tata
What are the idioms related to goodbye?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word goodbye.
- To see off
What are the quotes with word goodbye?
Here are the quotes with the word goodbye in them
- When superstition is allowed to perform the task of old age in dulling the human temperament, we can say goodbye to all excellence in poetry, in painting, and in music. — Denis Diderot
- Whenever I have bid a hasty goodbye to a loved one, I've always made sure that my record collection was safely stored away in the boot of the car. — Robert Plant
- The ideal death, I think, is what was the ideal Victorian death, you know, with your grandchildren around you, a bit of sobbing. And you say goodbye to your loved ones, making certain that one of them has been left behind to look after the shop. — Terry Pratchett
- Civilization has given us enormous successes: going to the moon, technology. But then this is the civilisation that took us to debt, environmental crisis, every single crisis. We need a civilization where we say goodbye to these things. — Muhammad Yunus