Goodness meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Goodness.
- (noun) : moral excellence or admirableness
- (noun) : that which is pleasing or valuable or useful
In our open society, we are inclined to give to the less fortunate for the pure goodness of giving. We open our home to those who are alone on this holiday to spread some warmth into the life of another.
More words related to the meanings of Goodness
More words from Urdu related to Goodness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Goodness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Goodness in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Goodness
What are the meanings of Goodness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Goodness in Urdu are نیکی - neyki, احسان - ehsaan, خوبی - khuubi, اچھائ - achchhaa i, مہربانی - mehrbaani and صلاح - salaah. To understand how would you translate the word Goodness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Goodness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Goodness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Goodness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Goodness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Goodness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Goodness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by goodness?
Meanings of goodness are نیکی - neyki, احسان - ehsaan, خوبی - khuubi, اچھائ - achchhaa i, مہربانی - mehrbaani and صلاح - salaah
Whats the definition of goodness?
Definition of the goodness are
- moral excellence or admirableness
- that which is pleasing or valuable or useful
What is the synonym of goodness?
Synonym of word goodness are good humoredness, favorableness, merit, unknight, virtue, bountifulness, masterwork, morality, kindness, handsomeness
What are the idioms with the word goodness?
Here are the idioms with the word goodness in them.
- All good comes to an end except the goodness of god
- All good comes to an endexcept the goodness of god
What are the idioms related to goodness?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word goodness.
- Gratitude is the least of virtues ingratitude the worst of vices
- Gratitude is the least of virtues; ingratitude the worst of vices
- He ought to remember favours on whom they are conferred he who has conferred them ought not bring them to mind
- He ought to remember favours on whom they are conferred; he who has conferred them ought not bring them to mind
- He receives more favour who knows how to return them
What are the quotes with word goodness?
Here are the quotes with the word goodness in them
- In our open society, we are inclined to give to the less fortunate for the pure goodness of giving. We open our home to those who are alone on this holiday to spread some warmth into the life of another. — Jeff Miller
- Evil is committed without effort, naturally, fatally goodness is always the product of some art. — Charles Baudelaire
- How goodness heightens beauty! — Milan Kundera
- It was one of those evenings when men feel that truth, goodness and beauty are one. In the morning, when they commit their discovery to paper, when others read it written there, it looks wholly ridiculous. — Aldous Huxley