Goods meanings in Urdu
By far the greatest part of those goods which are the objects of desire, are procured by labour and they may be multiplied, not in one country alone, but in many, almost without any assignable limit, if we are disposed to bestow the labour necessary to obtain them.
More words related to the meanings of Goods
More words from Urdu related to Goods
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Goods meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
وحشتافسردہکریماثاثہبوکھلاہٹسودا ہونامال وزرسیکسفَريٹلالچتِجارَتبرتن بھانڈاسوداآخر بینتخمذَخیرہ اندوزیذاتمبلغبیکلیخراجصنفجائیدادعشقسنککسی قبیلے یا نسل کا جدِامجدپونجی یا سرمایہ اکھٹا کرنامالبکاؤہم بستری کرنادھن دیوتانقاہتجوشباریک درزیںدل گیرنرم دلگفت و شنیدجائيدادپنساری کا ساماندولتانبارجمع کرناحَرفہگیراچیزلوازماتغلہبازار کاریعارضی جنونشقپیسہ ...
Idioms with the word Goods in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Goods
What are the meanings of Goods in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Goods in Urdu are جنس - jins, سودا - sauda, مال - maal and متاع - mataa. To understand how would you translate the word Goods in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Goods or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Goods synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Goods. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Goods in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Goods in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Goods with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by goods?
Meanings of goods are جنس - jins, سودا - sauda, مال - maal and متاع - mataa
Whats the definition of goods?
Definition of the goods are
What is the synonym of goods?
Synonym of word goods are genous, frenzy, luggage, utensils, ged, deal, lucre, merchandise, species, craze
What are the idioms with the word goods?
Here are the idioms with the word goods in them.
- Of goods ill got the third heir joyeth not
- Two goods seldom meet
What are the idioms related to goods?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word goods.
- Birds of a feather flock together
- Birds of a feather fly together
- Like draws to like the whole world over
- Every wrong is avenged on earth
- Make every bargain clear and plain that none may afterwards complain
What are the quotes with word goods?
Here are the quotes with the word goods in them
- This avidity alone, of acquiring goods and possessions for ourselves and our nearest friends, is insatiable, perpetual, universal, and directly destructive of society. — David Hume
- You can either invade a country or leave them alone and trade with them. When goods cross borders, armies don't. — John Stossel
- By far the greatest part of those goods which are the objects of desire, are procured by labour and they may be multiplied, not in one country alone, but in many, almost without any assignable limit, if we are disposed to bestow the labour necessary to obtain them. — David Ricardo
- I think it has other roots, has to do, in part, with a general anxiety in contemporary life... nuclear bombs, inequality of possibility and chance, inequality of goods allotted to us, a kind of general racist, unjust attitude that is pervasive. — Leonard Baskin