Goodwill meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Goodwill.
- (noun) : a disposition to kindness and compassion
- (noun) : the friendly hope that something will succeed
- (noun) : (accounting) an intangible asset valued according to the advantage or reputation a business has acquired (over and above its tangible assets)
More words related to the meanings of Goodwill
More words from Urdu related to Goodwill
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Goodwill meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لطفرحمدلیرتبہپاس داری کرناباتعملخوش اسلوبینامعزتناموریوزنسُرخیہمدردینعمتشفقتنامزد کرنااشارہرونق یا زیب دینامانتاوقارخبر دیناقدرومنزلت کرناموافقتفروغپشتی کرنادرد مندیصلاحآراستہ کرناشہرتچیزرحیمیآبروعزت کرناگوش گزار کرناحرمتعُنوانپریمخرمیاوریتخلصذکر کرنالطافتباور کرناتعظیمکہناشرف بخشناسعادتساتھ دیناخاطررحم و کرم ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Goodwill
What are the meanings of Goodwill in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Goodwill in Urdu are مہربانی - mehrbaani, احسان - ehsaan and نام - naam. To understand how would you translate the word Goodwill in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Goodwill or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Goodwill synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Goodwill. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Goodwill in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Goodwill in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Goodwill with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by goodwill?
Meanings of goodwill are مہربانی - mehrbaani, احسان - ehsaan and نام - naam
Whats the definition of goodwill?
Definition of the goodwill are
- a disposition to kindness and compassion
- the friendly hope that something will succeed
- (accounting) an intangible asset valued according to the advantage or reputation a business has acquired (over and above its tangible assets)
What is the synonym of goodwill?
Synonym of word goodwill are favour, favourableness, repute, propitiousness, favoritism, renown, favorableness, noun, obligation, bountifulness
What are the idioms related to goodwill?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word goodwill.
- Gratitude is the least of virtues ingratitude the worst of vices
- Gratitude is the least of virtues; ingratitude the worst of vices
- He ought to remember favours on whom they are conferred he who has conferred them ought not bring them to mind
- He ought to remember favours on whom they are conferred; he who has conferred them ought not bring them to mind
- He receives more favour who knows how to return them
What are the quotes with word goodwill?
Here are the quotes with the word goodwill in them
- The Senate is a place filled with goodwill and good intentions, and if the road to hell is paved with them, then it's a pretty good detour. — Hubert H.Humphrey
- Eating is not merely a material pleasure. Eating well gives a spectacular joy to life and contributes immensely to goodwill and happy companionship. It is of great importance to the morale. — Elsa Schiaparelli
- Bloody Christmas, here again, let us raise a loving cup, peace on earth, goodwill to men, and make them do the washing up. — Wendy Cope
- I just believe in the goodwill of people, the power of people to do something positive. — Eddie Izzard