Goose meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Goose.
- (noun) : a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- (noun) : web-footed long-necked typically gregarious migratory aquatic birds usually larger and less aquatic than ducks
- (noun) : flesh of a goose (domestic or wild)
- (verb) : give a spurt of fuel to
- (verb) : prod into action
- (verb) : pinch in the buttocks
More words from Urdu related to Goose
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Goose meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Goose in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Goose
What are the meanings of Goose in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Goose in Urdu are ہنس - hans and قاز - qaaz. To understand how would you translate the word Goose in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Goose or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Goose synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Goose. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Goose in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Goose in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Goose with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by goose?
Meanings of goose are ہنس - hans and قاز - qaaz
Whats the definition of goose?
Definition of the goose are
- a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- web-footed long-necked typically gregarious migratory aquatic birds usually larger and less aquatic than ducks
- flesh of a goose (domestic or wild)
- give a spurt of fuel to
- prod into action
- pinch in the buttocks
What is the synonym of goose?
Synonym of word goose are gooseys, gooseries, gander, drake, huns, haughs, hance
What are the idioms with the word goose?
Here are the idioms with the word goose in them.
- A goose quill is more dangerous than a lion's claw
- Gone is the goose that did lay golden eggs
- Gone is the goose that lay the golden eggs
- Kill not the goose that lays the golden eggs
What are the idioms related to goose?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word goose.
- Fools build houses and wise men buy them
- It is easy to mock the wretched
- The camel desiring to have horns lost even his ears
What are the quotes with word goose?
Here are the quotes with the word goose in them
- Is education possibly a process of trading awareness for things of lesser worth? The goose who trades his is soon a pile of feathers. — Aldo Leopold
- Think of submitting our measure to the advice of politicians! I would as soon submit the subject of the equality of a goose to a fox. — Anna Howard Shaw
- A goose flies by a chart which the Royal Geographical Society could not mend. — Oliver Wendell Holmes