Gore meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Gore.
- (noun) : Vice President of the United States under Bill Clinton (born in 1948)
- (noun) : coagulated blood from a wound
- (verb) : wound by piercing with a sharp or penetrating object or instrument
- (verb) : cut into gores
- (noun) : a piece of cloth that is generally triangular or tapering; used in making garments or umbrellas or sails
More words from Urdu related to Gore
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gore meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Gore
What are the meanings of Gore in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gore in Urdu is خون - khuun. To understand how would you translate the word Gore in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gore or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gore synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gore. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gore in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gore in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gore with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gore?
Meaning of gore is خون - khuun
Whats the definition of gore?
Definition of the gore are
- Vice President of the United States under Bill Clinton (born in 1948)
- coagulated blood from a wound
- wound by piercing with a sharp or penetrating object or instrument
- cut into gores
- a piece of cloth that is generally triangular or tapering; used in making garments or umbrellas or sails
What is the synonym of gore?
Synonym of word gore are bloods, blees, bled, blay, haematocele, slaughter, killing, homicide, blood, murder
What are the idioms related to gore?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word gore.
- Blood is thicker than water
- A blood is alike ancient
- In one vein
- In ones vein
- It is great victory that comes without blood
What are the quotes with word gore?
Here are the quotes with the word gore in them
- I think Al Gore has done a great service in making global warming cool. He's basically taken it from a nerdy, almost ignored issue to making it what it is - namely, a problem. — Bjorn Lomborg
- I definitely gravitate towards quality genre projects and genre of any kind whether it's science fiction, horror or really anything. I'm just drawn to quality. I don't think 'Darkness Falls' is horror there isn't any gore by any stretch of the imagination. — Emma Caulfield