Govern meanings in Urdu
Govern meanings in Urdu are حکمرانی کرنا, حکومت کرنا, حاوی ہونا Govern in Urdu. More meanings of govern, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Govern.
- (verb) : exercise authority over; as of nations
- (verb) : direct or strongly influence the behavior of
- (verb) : bring into conformity with rules or principles or usage; impose regulations
- (verb) : require to be in a certain grammatical case, voice, or mood
I share the anger, but, ultimately, to govern this country, it takes more than anger. It takes experience. It takes positions that reflect the best values of the American people.
More words related to the meanings of Govern
|حکومت کرناhukuumat karna||Rule Dominate|
|حاوی ہوناhaawi hona||Dominate|
More words from Urdu related to Govern
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Govern meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Govern in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Govern
What are the meanings of Govern in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Govern in Urdu are حکومت کرنا - hukuumat karna and حاوی ہونا - haawi hona. To understand how would you translate the word Govern in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Govern or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Govern synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Govern. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Govern in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Govern in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Govern with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by govern?
Meanings of govern are حکومت کرنا - hukuumat karna and حاوی ہونا - haawi hona
Whats the definition of govern?
Definition of the govern are
- exercise authority over; as of nations
- direct or strongly influence the behavior of
- bring into conformity with rules or principles or usage; impose regulations
- require to be in a certain grammatical case, voice, or mood
What is the synonym of govern?
Synonym of word govern are rule, dominate
What are the idioms with the word govern?
Here are the idioms with the word govern in them.
- The stars govern men but god governs the stars
- You can only govern men by serving them
What are the idioms related to govern?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word govern.
- To rule the roost
- Rule with a rod of iron
What are the quotes with word govern?
Here are the quotes with the word govern in them
- I share the anger, but, ultimately, to govern this country, it takes more than anger. It takes experience. It takes positions that reflect the best values of the American people. — Joe Lieberman
- The best government is that which teaches us to govern ourselves. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Which government is the best? The one that teaches us to govern ourselves. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- It is not in the nature of politics that the best men should be elected. The best men do not want to govern their fellowmen. — George MacDonald