Governing meanings in Urdu
Governing meanings in Urdu is ضبط Governing in Urdu. More meanings of governing, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Governing.
- (adjective satellite) : responsible for making and enforcing rules and laws
- (noun) : the act of governing; exercising authority
Our laws governing lobbying and campaign contributions have struck the right balance between the wishes of the people and those of private industry, so why are we so quick to doubt that the same great results can be achieved by putting the government's justice-dealing branch on the same market-based course?
More words from Urdu related to Governing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Governing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اصلاح کرنااستمراراختیارامتناعضَبطینظمبرداشتسکھاناپائداریپابندیروکناضَبط کَرنے کا عملقیامعملپڑھاناقُوّت برداشتسادھناحد بندی کرناضبطیثابت قدمیحکومتانضباطصبر و تحملقابو میں رکھناتادیبپائیداریانتظامیہپرہیزنظم و نسقثباتتعلیم کرناٹکاؤقیدروک تھامقُرقیٹھیراؤصبرتربیت کرنااستقلالقابوآڑے آناضبطپتانظامتدرست کرنابُردباریپابندی لگاناسزا دینارہاؤنظام ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Governing
What are the meanings of Governing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Governing in Urdu is ضبط - zabt. To understand how would you translate the word Governing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Governing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Governing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Governing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Governing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Governing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Governing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by governing?
Meaning of governing is ضبط - zabt
Whats the definition of governing?
Definition of the governing are
- responsible for making and enforcing rules and laws
- the act of governing; exercising authority
What is the synonym of governing?
Synonym of word governing are confiscable, control, confiscate, procinct, seizes, administration, stint, obtemper, seizable, confiscated
What are the idioms related to governing?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word governing.
- From the east comes light from the west law
- Lose one head
- Lose ones head
What are the quotes with word governing?
Here are the quotes with the word governing in them
- Today, I think the attitude is that governing is not necessarily good politics, and the result is that it's much more partisan and much more divided. — Leon Panetta
- There is little less trouble in governing a private family than a whole kingdom. — Michel de Montaigne
- We are a nation in which freedom is alive in the squares and streets, in the daily work of the communications media, in the open relationship between the governing and the governed. — Vicente Fox
- Our laws governing lobbying and campaign contributions have struck the right balance between the wishes of the people and those of private industry, so why are we so quick to doubt that the same great results can be achieved by putting the government's justice-dealing branch on the same market-based course? — Thomas Frank