Government meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Government.
- (noun) : the study of government of states and other political units
- (noun) : the organization that is the governing authority of a political unit
- (noun) : (government) the system or form by which a community or other political unit is governed
- (noun) : the act of governing; exercising authority
The average Nigerian person has come to reconcile himself with the fact that his or her social progress remain essentially in his or her hands in collaboration with other fellow Nigerians and not merely relying on what government alone could provide for him or her.
More words related to the meanings of Government
More words from Urdu related to Government
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Government meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اعانت کا فعلپادشاہینظامدباناان داتاسائیںتابضلع کاخاوندیشکلنیتاختیارطور طریقےراج گیرمجالمیاںبنانے والااصحابملکاختیار شاہیاعانتنوبتقانونرتبہٴ پادشاہیزورماہرمخدومبابواقتدارضلعاستادیحالتقانون دانیقانون نافَذ کَرنے کا حَقحکومت کرنامنیبانتظامسرکرنامعمارتسلط حاصل کرناعہدحکمرانیکابینہعمل دخلنیائے شاستردستوربادشاہَتدابمالکقبضہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Government
|Through obedience learn to command||حکومت وہی کر سکتا ہے جو اطاعت کرنا جانتا ہے|
|You can only govern men by serving them||لوگوں پر حکومت کرنے کا طریقہ ان کی خدمت کرنا ہے|
|Out of power||دفتر یا نوکری سے باہر یا حکومت سے باہر|
What are the meanings of Government in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Government in Urdu are عمل داری - amal daari, سلطنت - saltanat, راج - raaj, سرکار - sar kaar and حکومت - hukuumat. To understand how would you translate the word Government in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Government or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Government synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Government. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Government in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Government in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Government with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by government?
Meanings of government are عمل داری - amal daari, سلطنت - saltanat, راج - raaj, سرکار - sar kaar and حکومت - hukuumat
Whats the definition of government?
Definition of the government are
- the study of government of states and other political units
- the organization that is the governing authority of a political unit
- (government) the system or form by which a community or other political unit is governed
- the act of governing; exercising authority
What is the synonym of government?
Synonym of word government are reign, kingdom, jurisprudence, lord, jurisdiction, empire, builder, emprison, gov, emprising
What are the idioms related to government?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word government.
- The king exists for the sake of the kingdom not the kindom for the sake of the king
- One toils and another gets the credit
- So many men in court and so many strangers
- Valour is of no service chance rules all and the bravest often fall before the weapons of cowards
- A good mind possesses a kingdom
What are the quotes with word government?
Here are the quotes with the word government in them
- Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. — Thomas Jefferson
- The average Nigerian person has come to reconcile himself with the fact that his or her social progress remain essentially in his or her hands in collaboration with other fellow Nigerians and not merely relying on what government alone could provide for him or her. — Ibrahim Babangida
- Our future cannot depend on the government alone. The ultimate solutions lie in the attitudes and the actions of the American people. — Joe Biden
- I love my government not least for the extent to which it leaves me alone. — John Updike