Graceful meanings in Urdu
Graceful meanings in Urdu are سجیلا, خوب صورت, چھبیلا, حسین, شائستہ, مہذب, پسندیدہ, سڈول, گل بدن, خوش اسلوبی, وضعدار, زیبا, خوش اسلوب, طرح دار Graceful in Urdu. More meanings of graceful, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Graceful.
- (adjective satellite) : suggesting taste, ease, and wealth
- (adjective) : characterized by beauty of movement, style, form, or execution
More words related to the meanings of Graceful
More words from Urdu related to Graceful
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Graceful meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تعلیم یافتہپری چہرہمرغوبقابل تعارفنہایت پسندیدہنازنیناخلاقیچنا ہواچہیتانیک چلنخوش آئندمانی ہوئیشاخ یا پتّہنمائشیمعززتیز طراراانتخابشايانشائستگیتصویر کی ماننددل فریبیاستتی جوگلاڈلاشیریں بیانرسمیبنناخاصخوش اسلوبپسندیدہوضعداربھڑکیلاکاری گریزیب و زینتشائستہبا سلیقہبزرگتالویخلیقمرصعتہذیب یافتہپری روتمیز داراختیار کرلیناالبیلاگل اندامبہ مہربانیعادتباقرینہپیارہواعظ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Graceful
What are the meanings of Graceful in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Graceful in Urdu are پسندیدہ - pasandiidah, شائستہ - shaa estah, وضعدار - wazadaar, مہذب - mohazzab, حسین - hasiin, طرح دار - tarah daar, سجیلا - Sajeela, زیبا - zeyba, خوب صورت, چھبیلا - chhabiila, سڈول - sidol, گل بدن - gul badan, خوش اسلوب - khush asluub and خوش اسلوبی - khush asluubi. To understand how would you translate the word Graceful in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Graceful or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Graceful synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Graceful. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Graceful in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Graceful in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Graceful with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by graceful?
Meanings of graceful are پسندیدہ - pasandiidah, شائستہ - shaa estah, وضعدار - wazadaar, مہذب - mohazzab, حسین - hasiin, طرح دار - tarah daar, سجیلا - Sajeela, زیبا - zeyba, خوب صورت, چھبیلا - chhabiila, سڈول - sidol, گل بدن - gul badan, خوش اسلوب - khush asluub and خوش اسلوبی - khush asluubi
Whats the definition of graceful?
Definition of the graceful are
- suggesting taste, ease, and wealth
- characterized by beauty of movement, style, form, or execution
What is the synonym of graceful?
Synonym of word graceful are favourites, dolent, elegant, despotic, attractive, beautiful, ducky, mannerly, shapely, courted
What are the idioms related to graceful?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word graceful.
- Who has but one lamb makes it fat
- It is just that he who asks forgiveness for his offence should grant it in return
- Pride and grace never dwell in one place
- A fair face is half a portion
- Fair wife and a frontier castle breed troubles
What are the quotes with word graceful?
Here are the quotes with the word graceful in them
- We require from buildings two kinds of goodness: first, the doing their practical duty well: then that they be graceful and pleasing in doing it. — John Ruskin
- I have a hat. It is graceful and feminine and give me a certain dignity, as if I were attending a state funeral or something. Someday I may get up enough courage to wear it, instead of carrying it. — Erma Bombeck
- When it came to the stylish and graceful art of ballroom dancing, my dad was a king of the clubs, a prowling tiger and a wonderfully natural mover. — Bruno Tonioli
- Pop songs are not as graceful as they used to be. Performers today haven't gone through the regimen of learning how to write. And of course, everyone wants to own copyrights. — Hal David