Graciously meanings in Urdu
Graciously meanings in Urdu is نوازش یا رحم سے Graciously in Urdu. More meanings of graciously, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Graciously.
- (adverb) : in a gracious or graceful manner
What are the meanings of Graciously in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Graciously in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Graciously in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Graciously or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Graciously synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Graciously. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Graciously in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Graciously in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Graciously with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by graciously?
نوازش یا رحم سے
Whats the definition of graciously?
Definition of the graciously are
- in a gracious or graceful manner
What are the quotes with word graciously?
Here are the quotes with the word graciously in them
- I thank my God for graciously granting me the opportunity of learning that death is the key which unlocks the door to our true happiness. — Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- God does say He will graciously entertain our prayers. He says that if we exercise faith, and if our request is in accordance with His will, He will hear us. — Walter Martin
- And I pray thee, loving Jesus, that as Thou hast graciously given me to drink in with delight the words of Thy knowledge, so Thou wouldst mercifully grant me to attain one day to Thee, the fountain of all wisdom and to appear forever before Thy face. — Venerable Bede