Gradual meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Gradual.
- (noun) : (Roman Catholic Church) an antiphon (usually from the Book of Psalms) immediately after the epistle at Mass
- (adjective) : proceeding in small stages
- (adjective) : (of a topographical gradient) not steep or abrupt
Sectarian divide has created a schism in our society that is a major challenge. As monarch of all Bahrainis, it pains me to see many harmed by the actions of a few. And yet I am optimistic and have faith in our people. We all realize that now is the time to strike a balance between stability and gradual reform.
More words from Urdu related to Gradual
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gradual meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دھیماآہستہ آہستہحلیمآہِستَہتدریجیخاموشنجیبسہج سہجہولے ہولےڈڑپہریابتدریجہلکامدھمعالمانہقرارخاندانیبہ تاملدیرسےملائمآتے جاتےرحیمبے حسمعقولیآہستہبہ تدریجسہولت سےسستجامعہ علمی کا لباسسیدھاجاتے جاتےسستی سےآرام پسندڈھیلارفتہ رفتہبے عجلتسلووصولیقدیمشریففرصت کابہ آہستگیلیچڑہوتے ہوتےمہرباندھيماعلمیستھر تائیاصیلدھیمےڈھیل سے ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Gradual
What are the meanings of Gradual in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gradual in Urdu are آہستہ - aahistah, تدریجی - tadriiji, درجہ بدرجہ and بہ تدریج. To understand how would you translate the word Gradual in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gradual or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gradual synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gradual. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gradual in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gradual in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gradual with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gradual?
Meanings of gradual are آہستہ - aahistah, تدریجی - tadriiji, درجہ بدرجہ and بہ تدریج
Whats the definition of gradual?
Definition of the gradual are
- (Roman Catholic Church) an antiphon (usually from the Book of Psalms) immediately after the epistle at Mass
- proceeding in small stages
- (of a topographical gradient) not steep or abrupt
What is the synonym of gradual?
Synonym of word gradual are slowhound, gradatim, slowh, gradatory, gentrice, gradational, gentles, gradable, slow witted, academic
What are the idioms related to gradual?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word gradual.
- By inches inch by inch
- Little and little
- Fade away
- Nature does not make a leap
- No one become thoroughly bad all at once
What are the quotes with word gradual?
Here are the quotes with the word gradual in them
- Clearly, programming courses should teach methods of design and construction, and the selected examples should be such that a gradual development can be nicely demonstrated. — Niklaus Wirth
- The environmental movement, like all political processes, reacts best to disasters. But these are very slow, very gradual disasters in the making. — Ted Danson
- Twenty million more have Chronic Kidney Disease, where patients experience a gradual deterioration of kidney function, the end result of which is kidney failure. — Xavier Becerra
- Sectarian divide has created a schism in our society that is a major challenge. As monarch of all Bahrainis, it pains me to see many harmed by the actions of a few. And yet I am optimistic and have faith in our people. We all realize that now is the time to strike a balance between stability and gradual reform. — Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa