Graham meanings in Urdu
Graham meanings in Urdu is گراہم Graham in Urdu. More meanings of graham, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Graham.
- (noun) : United States evangelical preacher famous as a mass evangelist (born in 1918)
- (noun) : United States dancer and choreographer whose work was noted for its austerity and technical rigor (1893-1991)
- (noun) : flour made by grinding the entire wheat berry including the bran; ( whole meal flour' is British usage)
As a precocious teen I dreamed of being Graham Greene. Well, as it turned out, I never wrote a great novel, sadly, and I never converted to Catholicism, happily, but I did do one thing he did. That is, in middle age I moved to a seaside town and got into a right barney with the local powers-that-be.
More words from Urdu related to Graham
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Graham meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Graham in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Graham in Urdu is گراہم - Graham. To understand how would you translate the word Graham in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Graham or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Graham synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Graham. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Graham in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Graham in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Graham with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by graham?
Meaning of graham is گراہم - Graham
Whats the definition of graham?
Definition of the graham are
- United States evangelical preacher famous as a mass evangelist (born in 1918)
- United States dancer and choreographer whose work was noted for its austerity and technical rigor (1893-1991)
- flour made by grinding the entire wheat berry including the bran; ( whole meal flour' is British usage)
What is the synonym of graham?
Synonym of word graham are grahame
What are the quotes with word graham?
Here are the quotes with the word graham in them
- As a precocious teen I dreamed of being Graham Greene. Well, as it turned out, I never wrote a great novel, sadly, and I never converted to Catholicism, happily, but I did do one thing he did. That is, in middle age I moved to a seaside town and got into a right barney with the local powers-that-be. — Julie Burchill
- I have Graham Greene's telephone number, but I wouldn't dream of using it. I don't seek out writers because we all want to be alone. — Patricia Highsmith
- It's a miracle was the last track recorded for the album, we based it on the rhythm from the middle of 'Late Home Tonight, where there's Graham Broad playing lots and lots of drums with me shouting in the background, pretending to be a mad Arab leader. — Roger Waters