Grandmother meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Grandmother.
- (noun) : the mother of your father or mother
I've an enormous respect for my mother who at the age of 39 raised three children, and I grew up with my grandmother in the household. And so it was a really strong household of women - my poor brother! It was great growing up with so many generations of women.
In truth, I am a single mother. But I don't feel alone at all in parenting my daughter. Krishna has a whole other side of her family who loves her, too. And so Krishna is parented by me, but also by her grandmother and aunts and cousins and uncles and friends.
More words from Urdu related to Grandmother
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Grandmother meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Grandmother in it
Idiom related to the meaning of Grandmother
What are the meanings of Grandmother in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Grandmother in Urdu are دادی - daadi and نانی - naani. To understand how would you translate the word Grandmother in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Grandmother or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Grandmother synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Grandmother. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Grandmother in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Grandmother in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Grandmother with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by grandmother?
Meanings of grandmother are دادی - daadi and نانی - naani
Whats the definition of grandmother?
Definition of the grandmother are
- the mother of your father or mother
What is the synonym of grandmother?
Synonym of word grandmother are grandparent, grandom, maternal grandmother, granny, grandma, grandmotherly, grandmas, grandmamma, grandmamas, grandmama
What are the idioms with the word grandmother?
Here are the idioms with the word grandmother in them.
- Teach your grandmother to suck
What are the idioms related to grandmother?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word grandmother.
- Why should i suffer for the sins of my relations
What are the quotes with word grandmother?
Here are the quotes with the word grandmother in them
- I've an enormous respect for my mother who at the age of 39 raised three children, and I grew up with my grandmother in the household. And so it was a really strong household of women - my poor brother! It was great growing up with so many generations of women. — Cate Blanchett
- I am a grandmother now, and that means age is creeping on, creeping on. — Lillie Langtry
- In truth, I am a single mother. But I don't feel alone at all in parenting my daughter. Krishna has a whole other side of her family who loves her, too. And so Krishna is parented by me, but also by her grandmother and aunts and cousins and uncles and friends. — Padma Lakshmi
- I'd love to own a bakery at some point. My grandmother could help me run it - she is an amazing baker! I'd also love to do a cookbook. — Jordin Sparks